Adjective(1) (usually followed by `to'(2) have the skills and qualifications to do things well(3) having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity(4) having a strong healthy body
(1) You need to have a strong squad to be able to compete in the top half of the Premiership.(2) we'll help you as much as we're able(3) she's able to use the new system(4) It is not known if any of the riders will be able to compete at the top level again.(5) They are allowed one magazine and they might be able to earn the right to have a book.(6) We have had a really hard year and I would have never been able to afford to pay for it.(7) It seems just wonderful to be able to take pictures of anything you want and post it.(8) In some ways not being able to drive now is analogous to not being able to read a century ago.(9) The translation was made by an array of the most able scholars and poets of the time.(10) The morning journey was relaxing and I was able to read a lot that will help me at work.(11) Mark has just started to be able to take a few steps but will never have full mobility again.(12) When you add in council tax and other bills we know we wouldn't be able to afford that.(13) She was able to break free and punch one of the men when two passersby came to her aid.(14) she's very able(15) I saw this movie on t.v. years and years ago and have yet to be able to find it in a video store.(16) He may not have been able to afford the art at the galleries but he met the people who could.
(1) be able to :: ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ
(2) be able :: ಸಕ್ತ
(3) to be able :: ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ
(4) able-bodied :: ದೃಢಕಾಯ
(5) not able to :: ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ
(6) not be able to :: ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗುವುದಿಲ್ಲ
(7) be able to do :: ಮಾಡಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ
(8) be able to see :: ನೋಡಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ
(9) able to see :: ನೋಡಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ
1. capable of ::
2. intelligent ::
3. able-bodied ::
4. capable ::
1. incompetent ::
2. inept ::
3. poor ::
4. unfit ::
5. unqualified ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I may be ABLE...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
We must be ABLE
to out-think them.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
You won't even be ABLE to protect yourself
if I tell Brienne to cut you down.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
When man will be ABLE to transfer
his consciousness into machines...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
...while ransacking our home.
You should be ABLE to pull prints off this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: able
Meaning and definitions of able, translation in Kannada language for able with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of able in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "able"
What able means in Kannada, able meaning
in Kannada, able definition, examples and pronunciation
of able in Kannada language.