Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: ಅದರ ಬಗ್ಗೆ
(2) talk about :: ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಮಾತನಾಡಲು
(3) bring about :: ತರುವುದು
(4) think about :: ಬಗ್ಗೆ
(5) about what :: ಯಾವುದರ ಬಗ್ಗೆ
(6) care about :: ಕಾಳಜಿವಹಿಸುವ
(7) about it :: ಅದರ ಬಗ್ಗೆ
(8) think about it :: ಅದರ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಯೋಚಿಸು
(9) forget about it :: ಅದನ್ನು ಮರೆತು ಬಿಡು
(10) thinking about :: ವಿಚಾರ
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-that’s why I told you ABOUT having lunch.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Jousting. You're talking ABOUT jousting.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
...but I'm hearing chancy things ABOUT
their bathrooms since they renovated.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
ALL: (WHISPERING) The top secret military
information I'm ABOUT to tell you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Guiding this project,
I've learned a lot
ABOUT human behavior.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Kannada language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Kannada, about meaning in Kannada, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Kannada language.