Noun(1) a record or narrative description of past events(2) a short account of the news(3) a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services(4) a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.(5) grounds(6) importance or value(7) a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance(8) the act of informing by verbal report(9) an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered(10) the quality of taking advantage
Verb(1) be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something(2) keep an account of(3) to give an account or representation of in words(4) furnish a justifying analysis or explanation
(1) As you rightly stated, the story reported was an accurate account of the events in the Council Chamber that evening.(2) The fact that the cubs were orphans, abandoned when their mother was run over by a car, was of no account .(3) In the nine months before the Unilever account , BT Global Services won Ôö¼├║2bn of contracts.(4) They give a fine account of the Overture in C minor which has some delightful work for bassoon.(5) Oh don't worry about the cost just add it to my account and bill me at the end of the month.(6) This has the effect of cutting mortgage interest when your cheque account is in credit, or increasing it when funds run short.(7) another agency was awarded the account(8) Let me say, however, that I have never heard an account of the Ninth that was better played or sung.(9) The agency will take over the account from the Helme Partnership at the end of this month.(10) That's especially helpful when I'm taking over an account from another sales rep.(11) The absence of dramatic action was of little account to audiences used to the lyrical pastoral play.(12) Throughout history, God has chosen those who are of no account in the world's eyes to receive and testify to the gospel.(13) The fact that a few corrupt judges disagree with this is of no account - look up the law and read it for yourself if you do not believe me.(14) You can pay anything from Ôö¼├║50 a month upwards into the account , or from Ôö¼├║250 as a lump sum.(15) email account(16) Worst of all, she treated him like he was of no account at all.
(1) account for :: ಖಾತೆ
(2) account number :: ಖಾತೆ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(3) take into account :: ಗಣನೆಗೆ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕು
(4) current account :: ಚಾಲ್ತಿ ಖಾತೆ
(5) on account of :: ಅದಕ್ಕೋಸ್ಕರ
(6) account payable :: ಖಾತೆ ಕೊಡಬೇಕಾದ
(7) savings account :: ಉಳಿತಾಯ ಖಾತೆ
(8) checking account :: ಲೆಕ್ಕ ಪರಿಶೀಲನೆ
(9) bank account :: ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ಖಾತೆ
(10) account manager :: ಖಾತೆ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥಾಪಕ
1. description ::
2. financial record ::
3. bill ::
4. importance ::
5. client ::
6. report ::
7. accounting ::
8. explanation ::
9. score ::
10. history ::
11. business relationship ::
12. consider ::
13. calculate ::
14. report ::
15. answer for ::
account, accountable, accounted, accounting, accounts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It wouldn't ACCOUNT for this much.
The materials aren't out that long.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
I preferred working with the little brother
on that ACCOUNT.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
If Penny's spending nights here again,
you'll need to set up an escrow ACCOUNT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
How long have you had this secret ACCOUNT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
A crime, by the way, for which
he is never brought to ACCOUNT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: account
Meaning and definitions of account, translation in Kannada language for account with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of account in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "account"
What account means in Kannada, account meaning in Kannada, account definition, examples and pronunciation of account in Kannada language.