Noun(1) an advertisement.
Suffix(1) in collective numerals.(2) in names of females in classical mythology, such as Dryad and Naiad.(3) in names of poems and similar compositions.(4) forming names of members of some taxonomic groupings.(5) forming nouns such as ballad , salad.
(1) the latest television lager ad(2) It doesn't mean that I want to see ads from companies who push these drugs.(3) These days we're used to shock advertising, the soft sell and all ads in between.(4) Google also announced it will begin to offer banner ads to advertisers for the first time.(5) No matter which medium is chosen for advertising, ads must exist in order to be publicized.(6) Bash is also trying to decrease the number of tobacco commercials and ads on television and in the media.(7) World music can now be heard in television ads , in movies, and is incorporated in electronic music.(8) Anyway, we're already excitedly mulling over ideas for possible commercials and print ads .(9) She's actually appearing on television insurance ads at the moment.(10) An experimental No Ad tennis scoring system will be used at a professional tournament for the first time next week in an attempt to make the game more attractive to television.(11) Funny thing though, they keep delivering to you, thick folders of ads and flyers.(12) A quick survey of all the commercials on television and ads in newspapers would make us believe that it does.(13) Galleries are also available of the posters and print ads used to advertise the movie.(14) Depression is talked about, written about, has ads about it on television.(15) Dean also has run television ads in key states more than four months before voters go to the polls.(16) What they taught him was that he shouldn't write ads for his advertising friends but for the people.
(1) ad hoc :: ತಾತ್ಕಾಲಿಕ
(2) classified ad :: ವರ್ಗೀಕೃತ ಜಾಹೀರಾತು
(3) ad-lib :: ಜಾಹೀರಾತು lib
(4) want ad :: ಜಾಹೀರಾತು ಬಯಸುವ
(5) personal ad :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಜಾಹೀರಾತು
(6) ad libitum :: ಜಾಹೀರಾತು libitum
(7) banner ad :: ಬ್ಯಾನರ್ ಜಾಹೀರಾತು
(8) ad infinitum :: ಕೊನೆಯಿಲ್ಲದಂತೆ
(9) ad agency :: ಜಾಹೀರಾತು ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ
2. advertising ::
3. advertisement ::
4. advert ::
English to Kannada Dictionary: ad
Meaning and definitions of ad, translation in Kannada language for ad with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ad in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "ad"
What ad means in Kannada, ad meaning
in Kannada, ad definition, examples and pronunciation
of ad in Kannada language.