ಮದ್ಯಸಾರ, ಮದ್ಯಸಾರ ಪಾನೀಯಸಾರಾಯಿ
Noun(1) a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent, or drink(2) any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation
(1) The ale is five per cent alcohol by volume, and was available at all Arkell's pubs this week.(2) he has not taken alcohol in twenty-five years(3) If you are using alcohol , vodka is the most appropriate as it has no scent of its own.(4) polyvinyl alcohol(5) This is why men often seem to be able to drink more alcohol than women.(6) She told him that she was not going to serve him any more alcohol , and asked if he wanted her to call a cab.(7) When you get tired of drinking at home, why not go out and drink the same alcohol at twice the price down the pub?(8) This would allow alcohol to be served after normal pub hours only to customers who were having a table meal.(9) It is about four times as strong as most real ales, with an alcohol by volume of 11 per cent.(10) However, she admitted she had never seen Jackson serve the youngsters alcohol ..(11) When she was breath-tested, she was found to have three times the legal limit of alcohol in her system.(12) I heard it was because of the elections, and they were not allowed to serve any kind of alcohol .(13) The alcohol found in alcoholic beverages is ethyl alcohol (ethanol).(14) A roadside breath test found he had drunk more than twice the legal limit of alcohol .(15) However, the little alcohol in the martini was quickly taking me under its firm grip.(16) There's a town just before the Sahara and it's the last one that serves alcohol and it's our duty to stock up.
(1) rubbing alcohol :: ಉಜ್ಜುವ ಮದ್ಯಸಾರ
(2) drink alcohol :: ಮದ್ಯಪಾನ
(3) isopropyl alcohol :: ಐಸೊಪ್ರೊಪೈಲ್ ಆಲ್ಕೊಹಾಲ್
(4) ethyl alcohol :: ಈಥೈಲ್ ಆಲ್ಕೋಹಾಲ್
(5) alcohol abuse :: ಮದ್ಯಪಾನವು
(6) benzyl alcohol :: ಬೆನ್ಜೈಲ್ ಆಲ್ಕೋಹಾಲ್
(7) alcohol-free :: ಮಧ್ಯಪಾನ ರಹಿತ
(8) denatured alcohol :: ಸ್ವಭಾವ ಗುಣ ಕಳೆದುಕೊಂಡ ಮದ್ಯ
(9) fetal alcohol syndrome :: ಮಾರಣಾಂತಿಕ ಮದ್ಯದ ಲಕ್ಷಣ
(10) alcohol poisoning :: ಕುಡಿತ
1. liquor ::
3. strong drink ::
5. drink ::
7. booze ::
8. hooch ::
9. the hard stuff ::
10. firewater ::
11. rotgut ::
12. moonshine ::
13. white lightning ::
14. grog ::
ನೀರು ಬೆರಸಿದ ಮಧ್ಯ
15. the demon rum ::
16. the bottle ::
17. the sauce ::
18. ethyl alcohol ::
19. ethanol ::
alcohol, alcoholic, alcoholics, alcoholism, alcohols
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This may be the ALCOHOL talking,
but I believe there is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
That's just rubbing ALCOHOL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
I understand the ALCOHOL has stirred up
whatever it is that makes girls go wild.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
I drank ALCOHOL
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
English to Kannada Dictionary: alcohol
Meaning and definitions of alcohol, translation in Kannada language for alcohol with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of alcohol in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "alcohol"
What alcohol means in Kannada, alcohol meaning
in Kannada, alcohol definition, examples and pronunciation
of alcohol in Kannada language.