Conjunction(1) used to connect words of the same part of speech, clauses, or sentences that are to be taken jointly.(2) used to introduce an additional comment or interjection.(3) used after some verbs and before another verb to indicate intention, instead of ├ö├ç┬úto├ö├ç├ÿ.
Noun(1) a Boolean operator that gives the value one if and only if all the operands are one, and otherwise has a value of zero.
Suffix(1) (forming nouns) denoting a person or thing to be treated in a specified way.
(1) The man then ran towards a waiting car and was driven away by someone else.(2) they can read and write(3) The experts also advise that you try and keep your cool.(4) I guess my view is that there is anger and then there's anger.(5) he's a sneaky man and not to be trusted(6) do that again and I'll kill you(7) it takes hours and hours(8) come and see me(9) she turned around and sat down(10) he ran faster and faster(11) I would try and do what he said(12) The standard of entry is getting higher and higher every year.(13) they believe they are descended from him, and quite right, too(14) We're going to see a day where 100,000 people come and worship with us on a weekend, between our five services.(15) red and black tiles(16) and then what happens?
(1) and so on :: ಮತ್ತು ಇತ್ಯಾದಿ
(2) and then :: ತದನಂತರ
(3) forever and ever :: ಎಂದೆಂದಿಗೂ
(4) hugs and kisses :: ಅಪ್ಪುಗೆಯ ಮತ್ತು ಚುಂಬಿಸುತ್ತಾನೆ
(5) dead and gone :: ಸತ್ತ ಮತ್ತು ಹೋದರು
(6) and so :: ಮತ್ತು ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ
(7) back and forth :: ಹಿಂದಕ್ಕೆ ಮತ್ತು ಮುಂದಕ್ಕೆ
(8) more and more :: ಹೆಚ್ಹು ಮತ್ತು ಹೆಚ್ಹು
1. together with ::
2. along with ::
3. with ::
4. as well as ::
5. in addition to ::
6. also ::
7. besides ::
8. furthermore ::
9. plus ::
and, andes, andy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
(SIGHS) Easy-peasy, mac AND...
You get the idea.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
It's my lAND, AND I want it returned to me.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
if you are imposters,
AND you are!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
old AND ugly?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: and
Meaning and definitions of and, translation in Kannada language for and with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of and in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "and"
What and means in Kannada, and meaning in Kannada, and definition, examples and pronunciation of and in Kannada language.