Adjective(1) feeling or showing anger(2) (of the elements(3) severely inflamed and painful
(1) I just feel so angry that I have not been able to have my babies in Halifax.(2) she gets angry(3) While car criminals infuriate Fry he is as angry with receivers of stolen goods.(4) There was an angry purple bruise around her arm, slightly in the shape of fingers.(5) they're angry with me(6) The abrasions around his neck were an angry red, a sharp contrast to his pale skin.(7) The patients are very, very angry that nobody is taking any notice of them.(8) Labor Senator Kate Lundy is angry that not all thefts have been reported to the police.(9) The children were angry with their parents for not being able to give them what others could.(10) the angry sea(11) He had too much to lose and so little to gain, and he besides, he was too angry with her.(12) When I think back about the things that truly made me angry there were few.(13) Union bosses are angry that support staff are having to reapply for their jobs at a troubled Bolton school.(14) I heard his angry reply(15) The woman then came to our flat very upset and angry that we'd made things worse.(16) A boy who was being bullied was so angry that he wrote a hit list, then crumpled it up and threw it away.
(1) get angry :: ಸಿಟ್ಟು ಗೊಳ್ಳು
(2) to get angry :: ಕೋಪಗೊಳ್ಳು
(3) very angry :: ತುಂಬಾ ಕೋಪಗೊಂಡು
(4) be angry :: ಸಿಟ್ಟುಮಾಡಿಕೊ
(5) to be angry :: ಕೋಪಗೊಳ್ಳಲು
(6) angry with :: ಕೋಪದಿಂದ
(7) angry about :: ಕೋಪಗೊಂಡ ಬಗ್ಗೆ
(8) getting angry :: ಕೋಪೋದ್ರಿಕ್ತನಾದಾಗ
(9) angry at :: ಕೋಪಗೊಂಡ
(10) make angry :: ಕೋಪ ಮಾಡಿ
1. irate ::
2. heated ::
3. wild ::
1. delighted ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or I'm gonna be ANGRY at you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Yeah, so if you could just
please leave before I get ANGRY
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
very ANGRY or extremely ANGRY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Uh, Penny is ANGRY at Leonard.
Leonard's ANGRY at me and Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
- Are you ANGRY with me?
- No, not ANGRY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: angry
Meaning and definitions of angry, translation in Kannada language for angry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of angry in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "angry"
What angry means in Kannada, angry meaning
in Kannada, angry definition, examples and pronunciation
of angry in Kannada language.