Verb(1) be present at (meetings, church services, university(2) take charge of or deal with(3) to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result(4) work for or be a servant to(5) give heed (to
(1) He also has a strong distrust of organised religion, and does not regularly attend church.(2) the severely wounded had two medics to attend to their wounds(3) Children between the ages of five and fifteen are required by law to attend school.(4) As it happened, Einstein was unable to attend the ceremony in Stockholm.(5) she was unable to attend the wedding(6) All interested adults, parents and young people are invited to attend this meeting.(7) All former players and their partners are invited to attend the event, which will feature live music.(8) All those listed as prizewinners are asked to attend the presentation ceremony.(9) On the day we returned to work, we were all forced to attend meetings.(10) he muttered that he had business to attend to(11) Prince Andrew has been invited to attend the ceremony and there will also be a surprise celebrity guest.(12) People are invited to attend a meeting at the town hall on November 10 at 7.30 to discuss the issue.(13) her family were not invited to attend(14) People do not attend chapel and church as much as they used to, so the traditions are slowly dying out.(15) However, on my road to recovery I was required to attend private hospital day clinic.(16) Mr Jones was unable to attend the meeting of creditors as he is in hospital undergoing tests and awaiting heart surgery.
(1) attend to :: ಹಾಜರಾಗಲು
(2) attend school :: ಶಾಲೆಗೆ
(3) attend class :: ವರ್ಗ ಹಾಜರಾಗಲು
(4) attend a meeting :: ಸಭೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪಾಲ್ಗೊಳ್ಳಲು
(5) to attend to :: ಹಾಜರಾಗಲು
(6) attend a lecture :: ಉಪನ್ಯಾಸ ಹಾಜರಾಗಲು
(7) attend upon :: ಮೇಲೆ ಹಾಜರಾಗಲು
(8) attend mass :: ಸಮೂಹ ಹಾಜರಾಗಲು
(9) attend on :: ಹಾಜರಾಗಲು
(10) attend a ceremony :: ಒಂದು ಸಮಾರಂಭಕ್ಕೆ
1. be present at ::
2. pay attention to ::
3. care for ::
4. deal with ::
5. escort ::
6. be accompanied by ::
7. serve ::
8. go to ::
9. see ::
10. hang ::
1. ignore ::
attend, attended, attendee, attendees, attender, attenders, attending, attends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to ATTEND him in
the great hall.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
...is because I have to ATTEND a memorial
service for Professor Tupperman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
that I need to ATTEND to.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
It's a shame your older brother
couldn't ATTEND the wedding.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
He begs you ATTEND
to this carefully, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: attend
Meaning and definitions of attend, translation in Kannada language for attend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attend in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "attend"
What attend means in Kannada, attend meaning in Kannada, attend definition, examples and pronunciation of attend in Kannada language.