ದೇಹ ಭಂಗಿ, ಮನೋಭಾವಮನೋವ್ರತ್ತಿ
Noun(1) a complex mental state involving beliefs and feelings and values and dispositions to act in certain ways(2) the arrangement of the body and its limbs(3) a theatrical pose created for effect(4) position of aircraft or spacecraft relative to a frame of reference (the horizon or direction of motion
(1) she took a tough attitude toward other people's indulgences(2) The helicopter settled onto the ground in a nose-low attitude .(3) he stood there in an attitude of prayer(4) We use our view of the ground, the horizon and the sky to keep the airplane in the right attitude .(5) Although the pilot cannot deliberately overshoot the attitude limitation, the aircraft can.(6) Sarah pointed at a nine-year-old girl with attitude and spunk.(7) But the British attitude to the private provision of public services is more complex than this.(8) being competitive is an attitude of mind(9) She crossed her arms with attitude and shifted her feet.(10) The place is now crawling with thick-necked men with attitude .(11) Her guitar work is raw and drips with attitude , while her singing bubbles with personality, passion and sensitivity.(12) Public opinion and the public attitude to war is often a key to whether there will be a war in the first place.(13) Nowadays, we have a different attitude to animal shows.(14) Clarence the Alsatian with attitude , lay in the small patch of afternoon sunlight that made it into his enclosure.(15) This is a modern and rebellious hair cut with attitude .(16) There also appears to be a different attitude to civilian casualties within today's uncertain administration.
(1) bad attitude :: ದುರ್ವರ್ತನೆ
(2) mental attitude :: ಮಾನಸಿಕ ವರ್ತನೆ
(3) negative attitude :: ನಕಾರಾತ್ಮಕ ಧೋರಣೆಯ
(4) attitude to :: ಧೋರಣೆ
(5) attitude of affairs :: ವ್ಯವಹಾರಗಳ ವರ್ತನೆ
(6) attitude of mind :: ಮನಸ್ಸಿನ ವರ್ತನೆ
1. view ::
2. position ::
3. hostility ::
4. posture ::
5. mental attitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is that the ATTITUDE
that helped you get Penny?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
but I can hard port in
and give him a little
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Uh, imagine my ATTITUDE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Okay, I don't need your ATTITUDE.
Just hold him there a little longer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
I don't need your ATTITUDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: attitude
Meaning and definitions of attitude, translation in Kannada language for attitude with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of attitude in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "attitude"
What attitude means in Kannada, attitude meaning
in Kannada, attitude definition, examples and pronunciation
of attitude in Kannada language.