ಚಿಕ್ಕಮ್ಮ, ಸೋದರತ್ತೆ, ದೊಡ್ಡಮ್ಮತ೦ದೆಯ ಅಕ್ಕ, ತ೦ಗಿ, ತಾಯಿಯ ಅಕ್ಕ
Noun(1) the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
(1) Years ago I met the elderly aunt of a friend, who told us about a frightening experience in her childhood.(2) she was brought up by her aunt and uncle(3) We spent our summers at our tiny pool or at the beach along the Caspian Sea with aunts , uncles and cousins.(4) Your parent would have no brothers or sisters and hence you couldn't have aunts or uncles, let alone cousins.(5) Families used to mean a father and mother, grandparents, and the children, and aunts and uncles and cousins.(6) Zoe recalls going to her grandparents for Christmas tea with all the aunts , uncles and cousins.(7) I have one sister and both of my parents are only children, so there are no aunts , uncles or cousins.(8) Our girls need their mothers and fathers, their aunts and uncles, but they need their big sisters too.(9) It was very important to this toddler to work out what relationship I had to his grandmother, his mother and his other aunts and uncles.(10) These are our grandmothers and aunts and uncles and fathers and sisters and cousins and close friends.(11) We know that, like her great aunts, she never married though she had many aunts and uncles who gave her 17 cousins.(12) While her husband survived, she lost her grandmother, her sister, a dozen aunts and uncles, and many cousins.(13) We thank all our aunts , uncles and cousins who stayed with our father during the evenings so that he would not be alone.(14) Female baboons tend to form the tightest bonds with their mothers, aunts , and sisters.(15) There is a great loyalty to one's immediate family and even beyond - to uncles, aunts , cousins, nieces and nephews.(16) I spent every summer vacation at my grandmother's house in Pune with several aunts and uncles and hordes of cousins.
(1) maternal aunt :: ಕಡೆಯ ಚಿಕ್ಕಮ್ಮ
(2) paternal aunt :: ತಂದೆಯ ಕಡೆಯ ಚಿಕ್ಕಮ್ಮ
(3) agony aunt :: ಸಂಕಟ ಚಿಕ್ಕಮ್ಮ
(4) aunt-in-law :: ಚಿಕ್ಕಮ್ಮನ ಇನ್ ಕಾನೂನು
2. auntie ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For the record, you have excellent credit
and your diabetic AUNT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
You had Aunt Lysa send
a letter to our parents
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
- Your AUNT in Modesto?
- No. The one in Bakersfield.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
So why don't you go
and help your Aunt Marie
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
I mean, my AUNT, she never...
I mean, you know, at your stage,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: aunt
Meaning and definitions of aunt, translation in Kannada language for aunt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of aunt in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "aunt"
What aunt means in Kannada, aunt meaning
in Kannada, aunt definition, examples and pronunciation
of aunt in Kannada language.