Verb(1) stay clear from; keep away from; keep out of the way of someone or something(2) prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening(3) refrain from doing something(4) refrain from certain foods or beverages(5) declare invalid
(1) Travel directly to the meeting venue and avoid any contact with susceptible animals and agricultural land.(2) We sprinted toward the massive building trying to avoid anyone that we may have met.(3) It was a lighter matter to interfere with freedom of contract and avoid covenants under seal.(4) you have to avoid being biased(5) The league also implemented a deterrent to avoid excessive use of instant replay.(6) he wants to avoid any trouble(7) There may well be something about me in person that leaves people cold and wanting to avoid me.(8) Limited tickets available so book early to avoid disappointment.(9) We introduced ourselves as refugees from Pakistan, to avoid excessive attention.(10) What is the best method for those who wish to avoid excessive sun exposure and dairy sources of vitamin D?(11) No doubt patients will avoid the place too if they have the choice.(12) Since I'm going to NYC a few days after writing this, we can certainly avoid those places.(13) avoid excessive exposure to the sun(14) he managed to avoid offending anyone(15) Fruit flavor is related to the amount of foliage on the plants, so avoid excessive pruning for best results.(16) to avoid confrontation
(1) to avoid :: ತಪ್ಪಿಸಲು
(2) in order to avoid :: ತಡೆಯಬೇಕಾದರೆ
(3) avoid doing :: ಮಾಡುವ ತಪ್ಪಿಸಲು
(4) can't avoid :: ತಪ್ಪಿಸಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ
(5) avoid each other :: ಪರಸ್ಪರ ತಪ್ಪಿಸಲು
(6) avoid certain food :: ಕೆಲವು ಆಹಾರ ತಪ್ಪಿಸಲು
1. keep away from ::
2. evade ::
3. dodge ::
4. shun ::
5. refrain from ::
6. forefend ::
7. keep off ::
8. nullify ::
avoid, avoidable, avoidance, avoided, avoiding, avoids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in order to AVOID true judgment
from the gods.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Why are you trying
to AVOID having sex?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
so let's AVOID the whole
"good morning, good afternoon" minefield,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
I have to leave to AVOID a massacre
with or without proofs of life,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: avoid
Meaning and definitions of avoid, translation in Kannada language for avoid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of avoid in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "avoid"
What avoid means in Kannada, avoid meaning in Kannada, avoid definition, examples and pronunciation of avoid in Kannada language.