Noun(1) a man who has never been married(2) a knight of the lowest order; could display only a pennon
Verb(1) lead a bachelor's existence
(1) She graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in graphic design from the College of Saint Rose.(2) Adolescent males join a roaming bachelor herd and don't mate until they're anywhere from 15 to 20 years old.(3) The former air hostess claims she had been seeing the prince, who has a reputation as a confirmed bachelor , for five years.(4) He continued his studies, graduating with a bachelor of arts degree in piano performance from the University of Alaska-Fairbanks.(5) He earned three degrees at Harvard University: a bachelor 's in economics, an MBA, and a PhD in business economics.(6) The Teacher TRAC program allows students to complete a bachelor of arts degree in liberal studies and a teaching credential in four years.(7) John M. died a bachelor at the age of ninety in 1878 and was the last of those living who helped rebuild the town's church after a devastating fire in 1811.8(8) A lifelong bachelor , he devoted himself to the FBI.(9) Mitchell will graduate this spring from Tufts University with a bachelor 's degree in political science with a minor in economics.(10) it's just one room, a bachelor(11) I transferred from Vassar to Harvard University and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor of arts degree in economics.(12) A bachelor , he retired to a cottage in North Wales, but continued a close association with his older contemporaries in the West Midlands.(13) Mark is a confirmed bachelor(14) There comes a time in every dashing young bachelor 's life when it is only proper to settle down and start a family.(15) I recently graduated from the Florida International University with a bachelor 's degree in hotel management.(16) The stallions form bachelor groups with other stallions until they assume leadership of their own family, whereupon they attempt to keep other stallions away.
(1) bachelor degree :: ಸ್ನಾತಕ ಪದವಿಯ
(2) bachelor party :: ಬ್ರಹ್ಮಚಾರಿಗಳ ಔತಣಕೂಟ
(3) bachelor of science :: ವಿಜ್ಞಾನದ ಸ್ನಾತಕ
(4) bachelor of arts :: ಕಲಾ ಪದವೀಧರ
(5) bachelor pad :: ಪದವಿ ಪ್ಯಾಡ್
(6) bachelor girl :: ಸ್ನಾತಕ ಹುಡುಗಿ
(7) bachelor of laws :: ಕಾನೂನು ಪದವಿ
(8) confirmed bachelor :: ದೃಢಪಡಿಸಿದರು ಸ್ನಾತಕ
(9) old bachelor :: ವಯಸ್ಸಾದ ಅವಿವಾಹಿತ
1. unmarried man ::
bachelor, bachelorhood, bachelors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The most desirable BACHELOR
in all seven kingdoms.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Hmm, you watched The Bachelor a lot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
Yeah, no more carefree BACHELOR nights
for me and Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
You're all still invited
to the BACHELOR party.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
No, just the BACHELOR party
I had planned.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: bachelor
Meaning and definitions of bachelor, translation in Kannada language for bachelor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bachelor in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bachelor"
What bachelor means in Kannada, bachelor meaning in Kannada, bachelor definition, examples and pronunciation of bachelor in Kannada language.