Noun(1) a popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn; an acronym for beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code; no longer in general use(2) (usually in the plural
Adjective(1) pertaining to or constituting a base or basis(2) reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality(3) serving as a base or starting point(4) of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
(1) the menu's pretty basic(2) Enstatite occurs in plutonic basic and ultrabasic rocks such as peridotite and norite, and also in some high-grade metamorphic rocks.(3) Blue litmus paper turns red in acidic solution, and red litmus paper turns blue in basic solution.(4) the basic skills are very important(5) it's a pretty basic thing(6) All the Gardar basic rocks are inferred to have been derived from the mantle, with relatively little crustal contamination.(7) Revenge is a basic human emotion, but revenge only becomes justice if carried out by the State.(8) A more flexible labour market is basic to our recent economic success.(9) Design and craft fulfil practical needs, but they are elevated from the absolute basic to an interactive experience.(10) The Liva Member includes parts of the formation composed of basic lavas and tuffs with only minor interbedded sediments.(11) Cheap labor and materials are basic to postwar industry and finances.(12) We are not talking about luxury extras, but basic programmed repairs.(13) Contestants will have limited food and are only allowed to take with them two basic luxury items.(14) This bill shows the government's disrespect for basic human rights and established legal principles.(15) I know it seems kinda basic to be writing this, I mean, we're all skiers here right?(16) It has to do with the basic human repertoire of emotions, cognitive capabilities and even longevity of life.
(1) basic salary :: ಮೂಲ ವೇತನ
(2) basic information :: ಮೂಲ ಮಾಹಿತಿ
(3) basic knowledge :: ಮೂಲ ಜ್ಞಾನ
(4) basic training :: ಮೂಲ ತರಬೇತಿ
(5) basic level :: ಮೂಲ ಮಟ್ಟದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) basic needs :: ಮೂಲಭೂತ ಅಗತ್ಯತೆಗಳು
(7) basic principles :: ಮೂಲ ತತ್ವಗಳನ್ನು
(8) basic education :: ಮೂಲಭೂತ ಶಿಕ್ಷಣ
(9) basic concepts :: ಮೂಲಭೂತ ಪರಿಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳನ್ನು
(10) basic research :: ಮೂಲ ಸಂಶೋಧನೆ
1. fundamental ::
2. plain ::
3. introductory ::
4. canonical ::
5. staple ::
basic, basics, nonbasic
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I warn you that if you’re going to do
like in "Basic Instinct",
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
I have a sister with the same BASIC DNA mix
who hostesses at Fuddruckers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
It's BASIC thermodynamics.
I'm sure we could figure that out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
...from the BASIC technology
that gave us Country Bear Jamboree.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
pass BASIC data
to one another.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: basic
Meaning and definitions of basic, translation in Kannada language for basic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of basic in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "basic"
What basic means in Kannada, basic meaning in Kannada, basic definition, examples and pronunciation of basic in Kannada language.