Noun(1) a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals
(1) a pint of beer(2) he ordered a beer(3) a beer bottle(4) I'm dying for a beer(5) We are now in Melbourne getting ready to go meet Andy and Tim for more beers .(6) So there you go, it's not all beer and skittles being top dog.(7) Coolers were laid near the sink, where kegs and bottles of beers were thrown in melted ice.(8) We drank a few beers and Bill loved it: Ada was exactly as he thought my friends would be.(9) As we well know, the writer's life is all beer and skittles , answerable to no-one, making vast fortunes from every stroke of the pen├ö├ç┬¬ and those fabulous public engagements, reading to masses of adoring fans.(10) We all had a few beers at Peters, and Simon invited us all be his guest at his club that night.(11) So what I'll be doing for the rest of the evening is lying back on my couch with a couple of beers listening to music.(12) Mark and John had just sat down with the beers when Chick and Brian caught up.(13) The girls sat down next to us, we ordered a couple of beers and were given a book each with a list of songs.(14) Brewers use several methods to produce beers and lagers with low alcohol content.(15) But rather than party into the night, he says he had one or two beers and went home.(16) We both are quite fond of football and enjoy the lime and a couple of beers as well when we go there to watch.
(1) root beer :: ರೂಟ್ ಬಿಯರ್
(2) drink beer :: ಪಾನೀಯ ಬಿಯರ್
(3) draft beer :: ಕರಡು ಬಿಯರ್
(4) beer belly :: ಬಿಯರ್ ಹೊಟ್ಟೆ
(5) beer mug :: ಬಿಯರ್ ಮಗ್
(6) beer can :: ಬಿಯರ್ ಮಾಡಬಹುದು
(7) beer pong :: ಬಿಯರ್ ಪಾಂಗ್
(8) beer bottle :: ಬೀರ್ ಬಾಟಲ್
(9) beer garden :: ಬಿಯರ್ ಗಾರ್ಡನ್
(10) ginger beer :: ಶುಂಠಿ ಬಿಯರ್
1. ale ::
2. brew ::
3. brewski ::
4. suds ::
5. pint ::
beer, beers, beery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I could use another BEER.
- You're done!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
So, now I will drink this entire
cup of BEER, and you
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
if you weren't drinking light BEER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
If it's half as much fun as One Times Ten to
the Fourth Bottles of Beer on the Wall, I'm in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Yeah. He's 24. He's a DJ.
He brews his own BEER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: beer
Meaning and definitions of beer, translation in Kannada language for beer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beer in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beer"
What beer means in Kannada, beer meaning in Kannada, beer definition, examples and pronunciation of beer in Kannada language.