ಬಗ್ಗಿಸುಮಣಿಸು, ಅಧೀನ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳು
Noun(1) a circular segment of a curve(2) movement that causes the formation of a curve(3) curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.(4) an angular or rounded shape made by folding(5) a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range(6) diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
Verb(1) form a curve(2) change direction(3) cause (a plastic object(4) bend one's back forward from the waist on down(5) turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest(6) bend a joint
(1) With your upper arms locked in position, bend your elbows to bring the bar toward your forehead.(2) There's a bend in the right frame rail near the front, and the lunette is a bit bent.(3) Today's accelerators use quadrupole magnets to bend the flight paths of relativistic electrons towards a converging point.(4) As she rounded the bend in the path, she saw a man standing in the middle of the clearing.(5) Something bothersome about this particular image is the way in which the bend alternates direction to become a bend sinister.(6) And by tradition, the chief may often be compelled to bend to such wishes.(7) They rounded a bend in the path and could now see a river up ahead.(8) But then the path would bend , and there it would be again, closer.(9) An effective law reflects the will of the society; society does not, outside of a police state, easily bend to the will of the law.(10) The Chancellor promised to listen but, crucially, not to bend to such protests.(11) Her beauty, intelligence, and talent made her well-respected in her tribe, and made her father likely to bend to her will.(12) Would they bend to her willful forces and persuasion?(13) Even the palm trees bend at a picture-postcard angle.(14) This device of a fountain appears in the arms of the family, where six wells, which form the source of the River Stour appear with a bend on the shield.(15) Roxanne tells him that he is now her servant, and must bend to her will.(16) I wasn't going too fast but probably faster than conditions warrant, for you never really know what's round the next bend in the road.
(1) bend over :: ಬಾಗಿ
(2) to bend :: ಬಗ್ಗಿಸುವುದು
(3) bend down :: ಕೆಳಗೆ ಬಗ್ಗು
(4) sharp bend :: ಚೂಪಾದ ಬಾಗಿ
(5) round the bend :: ಬಾಗಿ ಸುತ್ತಿನಲ್ಲಿ
(6) pitch bend :: ಪಿಚ್ ಬಾಗಿ
(7) bend back :: ದೆಮ್
(8) bend forward :: ಬಾಗಿ ಮುಂದೆ
(9) bend the rules :: ನಿಯಮಗಳು ಬಾಗಿ
(10) hairpin bend :: hairpin ಬಾಗಿ
1. curve ::
3. crimp ::
4. crook ::
5. curve ::
6. turn ::
7. stoop ::
8. mold ::
9. flex ::
10. turn away ::
1. unbend ::
bend, bendable, bender, benders, bending, bends, bendy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can always BEND my ear, right?
l mean, if you ever need to talk,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Now the Tarlys BEND the knee
like everyone else.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Leonard, my comforter fell down
and my sinuses hurt when I BEND over.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
The hope has been that you'd
eventually BEND to public opinion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
Bend the knee and I will
name you Warden of the North.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: bend
Meaning and definitions of bend, translation in Kannada language for bend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bend in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "bend"
What bend means in Kannada, bend meaning
in Kannada, bend definition, examples and pronunciation
of bend in Kannada language.