ಆಚೆಅದಕ್ಕಿಂತ ಆಚೆ, ಇನ್ನೂ ಮುಂದಕ್ಕೆಆಚೆಯ ಕಡೆಗೆ
Adverb(1) farther along in space or time or degree(2) on the farther side from the observer(3) in addition
(1) the landscape has changed beyond recognition(2) There's not much I can do as an individual beyond limiting my use of the car to essential journeys and avoiding energy waste in the home.(3) Glass shatters and the metal gate, twisted beyond recognition, is thrown against the now shrapnel-pocked wall of the house.(4) But, I feel that in mainstream media, beyond a certain level, you stop learning.(5) she's well beyond the shores of her native country(6) Through his teens and beyond he was an athlete and travelled the world competing and training on the circuit.(7) As us female baby-boomers trail into middle age and beyond , there will be a lot more discussion about menopause.(8) No additional candles above and beyond what can fit into the proper shrine candleholder should be lit(9) beyond the scope of this investigation(10) it's beyond belief that he'd say that(11) It will be full steam ahead with an exciting new programme of events and outings lined up for the Autumn and beyond .(12) There was a low, long building on the far side of the lot and beyond it a high stone wall.(13) The highborn captive was sitting against the far wall, drifting, eyes watching the beyond .(14) How often I watched the birds in our courtyard leaving the trees and flying beyond the walls of our house with no fear.(15) Why anybody would want to hurt her was beyond him, though mental sickness instantly popped into his head.(16) records beyond the civil war
(1) go beyond :: ಮೀರಿ
(2) beyond belief :: ನಂಬಿಕೆ ಮೀರಿ
(3) above and beyond :: ಮೇಲೆ ಮತ್ತು ಮೀರಿ
(4) far beyond :: ಮೀರಿಸಿ
(5) beyond that :: ಮೀರಿದ
(6) beyond doubt :: ಅನುಮಾನ ಮೀರಿ
(7) beyond words :: ಪದಗಳನ್ನೂ ಮೀರಿ
(8) beyond measure :: ಅಳತೆ ಮೀರಿ
(9) beyond repair :: ದುರಸ್ತಿಗೆ ಮೀರಿದೆ
(10) look beyond :: ಮೀರಿ ನೋಡಲು
1. further away ::
2. further off ::
3. on the far side of ::
4. on the other side of ::
5. further away than ::
6. behind ::
7. past ::
8. after ::
9. over ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Somewhere BEYOND our solar system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Are we looking BEYOND,
or are we looking within?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
The Valley Beyond.
What will they find there?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Beyond the Wall, the Rangers are
reporting whole villages abandoned.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
If she's driven you this far,
it's gone BEYOND your control.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: beyond
Meaning and definitions of beyond, translation in Kannada language for beyond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beyond in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beyond"
What beyond means in Kannada, beyond meaning in Kannada, beyond definition, examples and pronunciation of beyond in Kannada language.