Noun(1) the time when something begins (especially life(2) the event of being born(3) the process of giving birth(4) the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents(5) a baby born; an offspring
Verb(1) cause to be born
(1) The daughter had lived with her single mother from birth .(2) the birth of Christianity(3) the mother is English by birth(4) by right of birth(5) That's still 6 per cent short of the $1.17 rate at the euro's birth at the start of 1999.(6) he was blind from birth(7) Yang places a high importance on using stem cells from birth , rather than those collected from adults because of vitality.(8) I don't think there is a regional favorite, although he's clearly a South Carolinian by birth .(9) English by birth , I'd been in Australia for about 10 years and had a hankering to return to my roots, if not permanently, then at least for a considerable length of time.(10) the birth of an idea(11) The young feed themselves from birth normally by pecking.(12) Only those moments that show democracy's birth and possibility, along with its decline and failure, become resources for imagining our future.(13) Why does the left in Ireland have no problem siding objectively with those determined to strangle democracy at birth in Iraq?(14) They do not permit her to make us happy, but put her on a level with money, status, noble birth , health, beauty and other things which are common to virtue and vice.(15) Like other animals, they pass through a life cycle from birth to maturity to death.(16) he welcomed the birth of the new company
(1) date of birth :: ಹುಟ್ತಿದ ದಿನ
(2) place of birth :: ಹುಟ್ಟಿದ ಸ್ಥಳ
(3) birth date :: ಹುಟ್ಟಿದ ದಿನಾಂಕ
(4) give birth :: ಹೆರಿಗೆಗೆ
(5) year of birth :: ಹುಟ್ಟಿದ ವರ್ಷ
(6) birth certificate :: ಜನನ ಪ್ರಮಾಣಪತ್ರ
(7) country of birth :: ಜನಿಸಿದ ದೇಶ
(8) birth year :: ಹುಟ್ಟಿದ ವರ್ಷ
(9) birth defect :: ಜನ್ಮ ದೋಷ
1. childbirth ::
3. ancestry ::
4. giving birth ::
5. parentage ::
6. nativity ::
7. give birth ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
birth, birthed, birthing, births
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Image number six:
woman giving BIRTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Do you remember the name
you were given at BIRTH?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
And you saw whatever she gave BIRTH to.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
"By right of BIRTH and blood,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
No, she chose to have a home
BIRTH... because she wants
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: birth
Meaning and definitions of birth, translation in Kannada language for birth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of birth in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "birth"
What birth means in Kannada, birth meaning in Kannada, birth definition, examples and pronunciation of birth in Kannada language.