Noun(1) a line that indicates a boundary(2) the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary(3) the boundary of a surface(4) a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge(5) a strip forming the outer edge of something
Verb(1) extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle(2) form the boundary of; be contiguous to(3) enclose in or as if in a frame(4) provide with a border or edge(5) lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
(1) It also calls forth the border between men and women, between women and women (with class as allegorical emphasis), and between the United States and Mexico.(2) a refugee camp on the border(3) Interfax also reported that four Russian soldiers were killed and two injured in a helicopter crash on the border of Chechnya and the neighbouring Russian region of Dagestan.(4) The modifications take Schank beyond the border of theory and basic research and into the territory of educational application.(5) US forces do not use bases in Tajikistan, which shares a long border with northern Afghanistan.(6) I notice, for example, that the eastern-most boundary of the lake comes very close to the border with the Northern Territory.(7) Yet a troubling increase has come by way of the Black Sea, which borders Bulgaria on the East, and the Danube River, which forms its northern border with Romania.(8) One of the oldest cities in the world, Varanasi is located in the upper east area of India and is not far from the border with Nepal.(9) There are vast stretches of land on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan that don't have roads.(10) Ice the sides with the chocolate icing, then pipe a decorative border of chocolate icing around the top, encircling the coconut topping.(11) Until then, these vehicles had been waiting in the so-called No Man's Land, the strip of land on the border between Iraq and Jordan.(12) A certain confusion arises with artists living in cities on the border between the two parts of the Netherlands as to whether they form part of Dutch or Flemish art.(13) border patrols(14) she stitched a border on to one of the plain white saris(15) If you're new to gardening, planting a flower border may seem intimidating ├ö├ç├Â a job best left to professionals with lots of experience.(16) These new coal-fired plants are frequently sited in remote regions that border national parks or other protected wilderness areas.
(1) border crossing :: ಗಡಿ ದಾಟುವುದು
(2) cross the border :: ಗಡಿಯನ್ನು ದಾಟಲು
(3) border color :: ಗಡಿ ಬಣ್ಣ
(4) across the border :: ಗಡಿಯುದ್ದಕ್ಕೂ
(5) border on :: ಗಡಿ
(6) border town :: ಗಡಿ ಪಟ್ಟಣ
(7) at the border :: ಗಡಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
(8) brush border :: ಕುಂಚ ಗಡಿ
(9) crossing the border :: ಗಡಿ ದಾಟಿದ
(10) border police :: ಗಡಿ ಪೊಲೀಸರು
2. frontier ::
3. margin ::
4. molding ::
5. boundary line ::
6. surround ::
8. adjoin ::
9. environ ::
10. bound ::
11. frame in ::
border, bordered, bordering, borders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ That blue stuff
Has crossed the BORDER ♪
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Got stolen at the BORDER.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Tri-State Border Interdiction
Task Force sound?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
If this man had his own source
of product on this side of the BORDER...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
or maybe the biggest meth lab
north of the BORDER.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: border
Meaning and definitions of border, translation in Kannada language for border with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of border in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "border"
What border means in Kannada, border meaning in Kannada, border definition, examples and pronunciation of border in Kannada language.