ಆಹಾರ, ಅನ್ನ, ಹೊಟ್ಟೆಪಾಡು, ಗೋಧಿ ಹಿಟ್ಟಿನ ತಿಂಡಿ (ಬ್ರೆಡ್)ಆಪಾರ
Noun(1) food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked(2) informal terms for money
Verb(1) cover with bread crumbs
(1) The refining process also denudes the flour on which this bread is based of much of its fibre and nutrients.(2) I hate doing this, but I need the bread(3) Baking a loaf of bread will change the way you think about food.(4) Elijah looked around, and by his head was a jar of water and some baked bread .(5) After all, the consecrated bread had become body, and a body already contains blood.(6) altar bread(7) I can assure you she gave them no chance to eat wheat bread from her flour barrel.(8) The smells were of fresh mint and coriander, of bread baking in a wood oven.(9) his day job puts bread on the table(10) When he sat down at the table to eat, he took some bread and said a blessing; then he broke it and gave it to them.(11) Sooner rather than later, you really must bake a loaf of bread .(12) My flesh, Jesus said, is the bread of life given for the world, bread willing to be broken.(13) a bread roll(14) While we waited, hot freshly baked bread rolls were brought to the table along with a very large pepper mill.(15) They are as important to the quality of his bread as the flour, salt, and oil he uses.(16) I was making a stew which would hopefully last a few days and I'd also baked a loaf of bread earlier.
(1) garlic bread :: ಬೆಳ್ಳುಳ್ಳಿ ಬ್ರೆಡ್
(2) loaf of bread :: ಬ್ರೆಡ್ ಲೋಫ್
(3) bread roll :: ಬ್ರೆಡ್ ರೋಲ್
(4) bread crumb :: ಬ್ರೆಡ್ ತುಣುಕು
(5) wheat bread :: ಗೋಧಿ ಬ್ರೆಡ್
(6) rye bread :: ರೈ ಬ್ರೆಡ್
(7) sweet bread :: ಸಿಹಿ ಬ್ರೆಡ್
(8) banana bread :: ಬನಾನಾ ಬ್ರೆಡ್
1. staff of life ::
2. breadstuff ::
bread, breaded, breading, breads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bread. And two of those little fish.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
- There's some in the fridge.
- You shouldn't keep BREAD in the fridge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Just a crust of BREAD.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
They're filling up on BREAD
and ruining their meal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
My wives gave you BREAD.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: bread
Meaning and definitions of bread, translation in Kannada language for bread with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bread in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bread"
What bread means in Kannada, bread meaning in Kannada, bread definition, examples and pronunciation of bread in Kannada language.