ಮರಳು, ನೀರುಬುಗ್ಗೆ, ಕೇವಲ ಭ್ರಾಂತಿ, ಹಿರಿಹಿರಿ ಹಿಗ್ಗು, ಕೋಪದಿಂದ ಕುದಿಯುನಿಗು೯ಳ್ಳ
Noun(1) a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide(2) a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control(3) an impracticable and illusory idea(4) a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
Verb(1) form, produce, or emit bubbles(2) flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise(3) rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles(4) cause to form bubbles(5) expel gas from the stomach
(1) And the way she acted was like she had been shielded from all of the awful, cruel, inhumane things of the world, like she was in the safety of her own bubble .(2) Still, Ryan is unsure how this approach will translate to his life outside the politically charged, academic bubble of Smith College.(3) many companies enjoyed rapid expansion before the bubble burst(4) Once the ingredients are blended and the liquid is starting to bubble , add the potatoes, making sure they are all coated with the cream.(5) "Truthfully, to me, it seems like college students are in their own little bubble ," he said.(6) The motto was you have to step out of your bubble , your safety zone, and into your risk zone.(7) When the dot-com bubble burst, much of the country's venture capital seemed to go with it.(8) they are not on tour packages seeing foreign ports from a bubble(9) Then, the bubble burst and thousands of investors were ruined.(10) What we need to do is to enclose the entire ground in a gigantic transparent plastic bubble .(11) Still, ideology scores high marks for the true believers who isolate themselves in a bubble of unreality.(12) He lives in a bubble of his own making, surrounded by a small number of friends and family.(13) Amy is currently in an isolation bubble to protect her from infection.(14) But, they got too caught up in the dotcom hype, and when the bubble burst they refused to admit that things had changed.(15) All in all, it has remained an isolated bubble - abstract, experimental, and virtual.(16) How can distances to objects be surveyed beyond our neighborhood bubble ?
(1) bubble gum :: ಬಬಲ್ ಗಮ್
(2) bubble bath :: ಬಬಲ್ ಸ್ನಾನ
(3) bubble wrap :: ಗುಳ್ಳೆ ಹೊದಿಕೆ
(4) speech bubble :: ಮಾತಿನ ಗುಳ್ಳೆ
(5) bubble up :: ಬಬಲ್ ಅಪ್
(6) air bubble :: ಗಾಳಿ ಗುಳ್ಳೆ
(7) soap bubble :: ಸಾಬೂನಿನ ಗುಳ್ಳೆಗಳು
(8) bubble tea :: ಬಬಲ್ ಟೀ
(9) bubble point :: ಬಬಲ್ ಪಾಯಿಂಟ್
(10) hubble-bubble :: ಹಬಲ್-ಬಬಲ್
1. globule ::
2. house of cards ::
3. sparkle ::
4. boil ::
5. overflow ::
6. gurgle ::
7. burp ::
bubble, bubbled, bubbles, bubbling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but this kid's been on the BUBBLE
a while now. It's a long time coming.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
I don't mean to burst
your BUBBLE, dude,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Sorry to burst your BUBBLE, kid,
but that's 90 percent of the job.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
I'm sorry, and what flavor
is your BUBBLE gum cigar?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
So all he does is sit in his BUBBLE
and play "Halo" 24/7.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Kannada Dictionary: bubble
Meaning and definitions of bubble, translation in Kannada language for bubble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bubble in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "bubble"
What bubble means in Kannada, bubble meaning
in Kannada, bubble definition, examples and pronunciation
of bubble in Kannada language.