ಮನೆ ಕಟ್ಟಡ ಮೊದಲಾದುವನ್ನು ರಚಿಸುಕಟ್ಟುವುದು
Noun(1) constitution of the human body(2) alternative names for the body of a human being
Verb(1) make by combining materials and parts(2) form or accumulate steadily(3) build or establish something abstract(4) improve the cleansing action of(5) order, supervise, or finance the construction of(6) give form to, according to a plan(7) be engaged in building(8) found or ground(9) bolster or strengthen(10) develop and grow
(1) Everything you ship to customers should be produced by the daily build process.(2) She was a woman of average height, had an athletic body build , and was very attractive.(3) the county council plans to build a bypass(4) Shymala enjoys the facility and vivacity frequently seen in small dancers, tidy in build , ideally proportioned.(5) the car's high specification and impressive build quality(6) engineers want to build in extra traction(7) The suspects are all males between 15 and 20, of slim to medium build .(8) A simple glance at the long slim solid looking rectangular battery pack demonstrates a quality build .(9) The first of two men involved in the theft was described as in his early forties, 5ft 10 in, clean shaven and of slim build .(10) you can build database applications without writing any code(11) Last fall, Toronto city council approved plans to build a bridge to the island airport and expand a terminal.(12) she was of medium height and slim build(13) He drew up plans for a small pocket watch and commissioned a friend to build it for him.(14) The first suspect is described as a male, 6ft tall and of proportionate build , 25 years old.(15) And, to solve the parking problems in the town, the council plans to build a car park on land behind the Vale Of The White Horse Club.(16) Ambitious plans to restore Otley Bridge and build a new footbridge have been launched by town councillors.
(1) to build :: ಕಟ್ಟಲು
(2) build in :: ರಲ್ಲಿ ನಿರ್ಮಿಸಲು
(3) build on :: ನಿರ್ಮಿಸಲು
(4) build-up :: ಜಮಾವಣೆಯನ್ನು
(5) build upon :: ಮೇಲೆ ನಿರ್ಮಿಸಲು
(6) medium build :: ಸಾಧಾರಣ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣ
(7) build a house :: ಒಂದು ಮನೆ ಕಟ್ಟು
(8) build into :: ಒಳಗೆ ನಿರ್ಮಿಸಲು
(9) build a fire :: ಬೆಂಕಿ ನಿರ್ಮಿಸಲು
1. physique ::
2. flesh ::
3. habitus ::
4. construct ::
5. establish ::
6. increase ::
7. make ::
1. dismantle ::
2. dismember ::
3. strike ::
build, builder, builders, builds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To have a desire BUILD up within you
and be denied any opportunity for release.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I was helping BUILD it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Because I believe in you
and in the world you want to BUILD.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
of his current BUILD
you're not keeping.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
Aliens could only play the Golden Record
if they figured out how to BUILD a record player.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Kannada Dictionary: build
Meaning and definitions of build, translation in Kannada language for build with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of build in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "build"
What build means in Kannada, build meaning in Kannada, build definition, examples and pronunciation of build in Kannada language.