- ಬಟನ್buttonedbuttoningಗುಂಡಿಗಳುಮನಸ್ಸು ಬಿಚ್ಚಿ ಮಾತನಾಡು
Noun(1) a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes(2) an electrical switch operated by pressing(3) any of various plant parts that resemble buttons(4) a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment(5) a female sexual organ homologous to the penis(6) a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism(7) any artifact that resembles a button
Verb(1) provide with buttons(2) fasten with buttons
(1) button thread(2) In your mid to late Twenties, you need to button the shirt.(3) The library's information page will probably have a button to click to access its electronic catalog.(4) He was wearing an aqua tunic that wrapped around and was fastened by a single button on his left shoulder.(5) A schoolgirl from York has been suspended for repeatedly refusing to fasten the top button on her blouse.(6) I was already dressed in a large t-shirt and jeans that didn't fully button in the front.(7) The professional killers will be there, blood dripping from the hand that pulls the trigger, pushes the button or slits the throat.(8) The kind you wear casually, with big pockets that button on the front.(9) She then pinned to my shirt a button bearing a save-the-animals slogan whose precise wording I've forgotten.(10) The push of a button should reconnect power automatically when power is restored.(11) I sat opposite a guy who I think was clearly too old to be wearing button badges.(12) At the push of a button the front latches release and the roof starts to break back.(13) She pulled her phone out of her pocket and pushed a button .(14) Now well about a year ago, to be perfectly truthful, I couldn't button my shirt.(15) The button was pushed, and the tray for the compact disc slid out of the player.(16) The activation of the launch button light confirmed target acquisition moments after his father reached his mother's side.
(1) belly button :: ಹೊಕ್ಕಳು
(2) push button :: ಪುಶ್ ಬಟನ್
(3) push the button :: ಗುಂಡಿಯನ್ನು ಒತ್ತಿ
(4) power button :: ವಿದ್ಯುತ್ ಬಟನ್
(5) radio button :: ರೇಡಿಯೋ ಬಟನ್
(6) reset button :: ಮರುಸ್ಥಾಪನೆ ಗುಂಡಿ
(7) button up :: ಗುಂಡಿ ಹಾಕು
(8) call button :: ಕರೆ ಬಟನ್
(9) start button :: ಬಟನ್ ಆರಂಭಿಸಲು
(10) command button :: ಆದೇಶ ಬಟನ್
2. switch ::
3. push ::
4. release ::
5. clit ::
button, buttoned, buttoning, buttons, unbutton, unbuttoning, unbuttons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Our plan. And you spared her.
And let’s not talk about the BUTTON,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Denver might have lost
the BUTTON of your jacket
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
with a chance to hit
the reset BUTTON.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
It's like cleaning out
the entire building's belly BUTTON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Kannada Dictionary: button
Meaning and definitions of button, translation in Kannada language for button with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of button in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "button"
What button means in Kannada, button meaning in Kannada, button definition, examples and pronunciation of button in Kannada language.