Noun(1) temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers(2) a group of people living together in a camp(3) temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers(4) an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose(5) a penal institution (often for forced labor(6) something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality(7) shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs(8) a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
Verb(1) live in or as if in a tent(2) establish or set up a camp(3) give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
Adjective(1) providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly
(1) A startled, but later apologetic Shockey, ran off into the woods and returned to Giants training camp .(2) They made camp and watched for more than a week but nothing came.(3) They pitched camp in backyards, in the woods or on the beach.(4) This would make a sad camp man with a receding hairline the ultimate in coolness.(5) The chance that Banks and Kent Graham will return and compete for the job in training camp should not be discounted.(6) In this regard, the ruling camp should immediately stop interfering in the investigation in view of the law.(7) His camp , squeaking, self-absorbed, Irish puppydog charm worked its magic on the voting audience.(8) the enemy camp(9) A small plaque lies before a tree planted in Korey Stringer's memory at Minnesota Vikings training camp .(10) They hiked for the rest of the day and made camp just before sunset.(11) Regardless of the camp , each party will basically put its self-development as its first priority.(12) I have met, I believe, the two most affectedly camp people in the country, and I have the mental scars to prove it.(13) I've known some very camp gay men through friends and they can be a real laugh to be with if you don't get strung up on your own sexuality when you are in their world.(14) Participants will still be welcome to arrive on Sunday, and those who camp may stay over Friday night if they wish.(15) It wears its queerness like a flashy Dolce and Gabbana blouse, with style and humor and camp - but an intentional lack of tragedy.(16) We went to Comptons and were joined by Scottish guy and camp bartender friend of Stephens.
(1) boot camp :: ಬೂಟ್ ಕ್ಯಾಂಪ್
(2) summer camp :: ಬೇಸಿಗೆ ಶಿಬಿರ
(3) concentration camp :: ಸೆರೆಶಿಬಿರದ
(4) refugee camp :: ನಿರಾಶ್ರಿತರ ಶಿಬಿರ
(5) base camp :: ಮೂಲ ಶಿಬಿರ
(6) training camp :: ತರಬೇತಿ ಶಿಬಿರದಲ್ಲಿ
(7) camp out :: ಶಿಬಿರದಲ್ಲಿ ಔಟ್
(8) camp bed :: ಕ್ಯಾಂಪ್ ಹಾಸಿಗೆ
(9) labor camp :: ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕ ಶಿಬಿರದಲ್ಲಿ
(10) holiday camp :: ರಜಾ ಶಿಬಿರದಲ್ಲಿ
1. exaggerated ::
2. effeminate ::
3. campy ::
4. campsite ::
5. faction ::
6. refugee camp ::
7. cantonment ::
8. summer camp ::
9. clique ::
10. pitch tents ::
11. encamp ::
camp, camped, camper, campers, camping, camps, campy, encamp, encamped, encamping, encamps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're in my CAMP. I'm the commander.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
Our CAMP is set up over here.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
One of us slips into her CAMP past
her Unsullied and her knights.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
Make CAMP where you can, boys.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...Bernadette becomes a double agent
in the enemy CAMP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Kannada Dictionary: camp
Meaning and definitions of camp, translation in Kannada language for camp with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of camp in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "camp"
What camp means in Kannada, camp meaning in Kannada, camp definition, examples and pronunciation of camp in Kannada language.