ಸರಕು, ಮಾಲುಹಡಗಿನ ಸರಕು
Noun(1) goods carried by a large vehicle
(1) transportation of bulk cargo(2) Yet cargo boats regularly cut through the Sound of Mull, purely to save time and fuel.(3) Have you ever noticed how boats look when they are built more for speed than for carrying cargo ?(4) a cargo of oil(5) The cargo was consigned to yet another firm, registered in the British Virgin Islands.(6) Georgia is also expanding the dry bulk cargo handling facilities of its Black Sea ports.(7) Because it does not have to carry oxygen tanks, the scramjet could also contain more cargo space.(8) Many of them were dockers who carried heavy loads of cargo while rushing in a great hurry.(9) The cargo and livestock vessel Contender has been sold to a shipping company in Dubai.(10) The first van had only just been loaded with its cargo of cash when the robbers struck.(11) He wants cargo that will suit the ship or a use that will befit the work that has been carried out.(12) The growth in cargo hauled by trains appears more spectacular than that of passenger movement.(13) The illegal boarding of ships and seizure of cargo has in the past been considered an act of war.(14) The Panama Canal has fulfilled this function but is now saturated with cargo ships.(15) cargo container(16) In commercial terms however paddle steamers were never to catch on for ocean going cargo carrying.
(1) cargo ship :: ಸರಕು ಹಡಗು
(2) cargo pants :: ಸರಕು ಪ್ಯಾಂಟ್
(3) air cargo :: ವಿಮಾನ ಸರಕು
(4) bulk cargo :: ಬಲ್ಕ್ ಸರಕು
(5) general cargo :: ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಸರಕು
(6) cargo hold :: ಕಾರ್ಗೋ ಹೋಲ್ಡ್
(7) cargo vessel :: ಸರಕು ಹಡಗಿನ
(8) cargo handling :: ಸರಕು ಸಾಗಣೆ
(9) cargo insurance :: ಸರಕು ವಿಮೆ
(10) cargo manifest :: ಸರಕು ಮ್ಯಾನಿಫೆಸ್ಟ್
1. freight ::
2. load ::
3. haul ::
4. consignment ::
5. delivery ::
6. shipment ::
8. merchandise ::
9. payload ::
10. lading ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I'm wearing CARGO shorts
under my pants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
It ain't the miles,
it's the CARGO.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
No. I come from nothing.
I hit the docks like a piece of CARGO,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Well, it is! If I wanted to hold three
things at once, I'd wear CARGO pants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
more unpleasant CARGO in your time.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: cargo
Meaning and definitions of cargo, translation in Kannada language for cargo with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cargo in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cargo"
What cargo means in Kannada, cargo meaning in Kannada, cargo definition, examples and pronunciation of cargo in Kannada language.