Noun(1) the lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed; can be baked or braised(2) any of various freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae
Verb(1) raise trivial objections
(1) Club matches have been won with nearly 20 lb of small fish including carp , tench, skimmers, perch and orfe.(2) When water levels subside and water stops flowing from the Main Pool, the carp disperse.(3) This venue is good for carp , crucians and mullet; it is also one of the prime catfish venues.(4) I came across two guys fishing, one of whom was playing a large fish which obviously was a carp .(5) Suddenly a large carp jumps out of the pond and they are both very excited.(6) There are already rumours of anglers catching barbel and carp well downstream of the tidal limits of the river.(7) Fishing a small Kennet side stream I spotted a carp cruising around in a small bay.(8) I don't want to carp about the way you did it(9) These fish were very close to the wild form of the carp found naturally in the River Danube.(10) Other fish, such as the black carp and mud carp , foraged in sediments at the bottom of the pond.(11) The big main lake in front of us has nearly eight hundred carp plus some orfe and tench.(12) Experts will try to net all the native carp , bream and tench in the lake and take them to a fish farm before putting the poison into the water.(13) The plants have all died and we have lost 22 carp fish from our pond.(14) The client also wanted a fish eagle with a carp in its talons.(15) The European carp and trout have driven many native species of fish from our streams.(16) All species feed well in the spring but the two that really start feeding are carp and tench.
(1) grass carp :: ಹುಲ್ಲಿನ ಕಾರ್ಪ್
(2) carp fish :: ಕಾರ್ಪ್ ಮೀನಿನ
(3) silver carp :: ಬೆಳ್ಳಿ ಕಾರ್ಪ್
(4) common carp :: ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಕಾರ್ಪ್
1. complain ::
2. cavil ::
3. grumble ::
4. grouse ::
5. whine ::
6. bleat ::
7. nag ::
8. gripe ::
9. grouch ::
10. beef ::
11. bellyache ::
12. moan ::
13. bitch ::
14. whinge ::
15. kvetch ::
1. crow ::
2. delight ::
3. rejoice ::
carp, carped, carper, carpers, carping, carps
English to Kannada Dictionary: carp
Meaning and definitions of carp, translation in Kannada language for carp with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of carp in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "carp"
What carp means in Kannada, carp meaning in Kannada, carp definition, examples and pronunciation of carp in Kannada language.