ರತ್ನಗಂಬಳಿ, ಜಮಖಾನೆ, ಗುಡಾರರತ್ನನ ಗ೦ಬಳಿ
Noun(1) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile(2) a natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet
Verb(1) form a carpet-like cover (over(2) cover completely, as if with a carpet(3) cover with a carpet
(1) Down on the field, the artificial-turf carpet shines in the spring sun.(2) We had to rip up wooden floors, as well as floors that had carpet or other covering.(3) the New York carpet courts(4) There was a thick carpet on the floor and tapestries on the wall.(5) A thick carpet covered the floor in a style that she didn't immediately recognize.(6) His eyes scanned the turf as if searching for answers buried deep beneath the rubberized carpet on Ford Field.(7) A reproduction of the original Brussels weave carpet covers the floors and a mixture of objects of different styles and epochs furnish the room.(8) He shook his head, staring at the tan carpet covering his floor.(9) The walls appeared to have been painted recently and a well-worn carpet covered the floor.(10) He had stripped back the plastered walls to the marble and put up Japanese wall-hangings; he ripped up the thick fur carpet and covered the floor with black stone.(11) The floor was of hard wood and an ornate, oriental-designed carpet laid across most of the floor.(12) Only an oriental type of carpet with red background and a yellow border with little stick figures and such overlapped it.(13) It's good damp autumn smelling weather with layers of orange leaves starting to carpet paths around the village.(14) The team's boss will carpet his midfield ace for his spat with an opponent in the heat of the Pride Park battle.(15) A beautiful dark wooden table dominated its center, with fine paneling covering the walls, and a thick carpet on the floor.(16) The meandering path was littered with conifer branches, layered with a thick carpet of fresh golden straw.
(1) carpet cleaner :: ಕಾರ್ಪೆಟ್ ಕ್ಲೀನರ್
(2) red carpet :: ರೆಡ್ ಕಾರ್ಪೆಟ್
(3) on the carpet :: ಕಾರ್ಪೆಟ್ ಮೇಲೆ
(4) fitted carpet :: ಅಳವಡಿಸುವ ಕಾರ್ಪೆಟ್
(5) carpet slippers :: ಕಾರ್ಪೆಟ್ ಚಪ್ಪಲಿಗಳನ್ನು
(6) sweep under the carpet :: ಕಾರ್ಪೆಟ್ ಅಡಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಗುಡಿಸಿ
1. rug ::
2. mat ::
3. floor covering ::
4. cover ::
5. coat ::
6. overlay ::
7. overspread ::
8. blanket ::
carpet, carpeted, carpeting, carpets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
not until we get new CARPET.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Until you pull this up and
get new CARPET, new padding,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
"Straight up, Red,
hop on my flying CARPET."
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
You've convinced me, maybe we should
sneak in and shampoo her CARPET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
I mean your soles.
You will stain the CARPET, man.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: carpet
Meaning and definitions of carpet, translation in Kannada language for carpet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of carpet in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "carpet"
What carpet means in Kannada, carpet meaning in Kannada, carpet definition, examples and pronunciation of carpet in Kannada language.