Adjective(1) marked by blithe unconcern(2) without or seeming to be without plan or method; offhand(3) appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions(4) occurring or appearing or singled out by chance(5) hasty and without attention to detail; not thorough, or cursory(6) occurring on a temporary or irregular basis(7) characterized by a feeling of irresponsibility(8) natural and unstudied(9) not showing effort or strain
(1) Yet if 20: 20 cricket, as it is known, has brought in the casual fan, remarkably it has been the drawn-out five-day game that has them salivating.(2) Many of these sexual partners were casual ones, though not necessarily commercial sex workers.(3) As always with our friends, it was a casual , relaxed and interesting evening.(4) I can understand why casual observers are sceptical.(5) Unions are seeking significant changes to the way employers can use casual workers, labour hire or contracting out.(6) I sincerely believe the reason we have such a casual attitude toward guns and gun handling is the fact almost everyone has never been shot before.(7) The management then employ casual workers to weigh it and pack it into bags.(8) What kind of crimes will these kids be committing as they get older, if they have this casual disregard of life at such an early age?(9) Sundari is not aware that her boss is breaking the law by employing her as a casual worker.(10) The government has also cancelled all leave in the health sector and announced that 700 casual employees have been recruited to replace the striking workers.(11) The legislation will cover all employees including agency and casual workers and, in many cases, workers who are self-employed.(12) The change will mean that the workers will be re-classified as casual employees, costing them their fixed salaries and retirement benefits.(13) A casual remark Cook made on being asked about his feelings on arriving at the ├ö├ç├┐North Pole├ö├ç├û seems to support this inference.(14) She also believed that a lot of speech, even on the radio, is too casual and slipshod.(15) With a mostly casual , fun and relaxed vibe, there's also that tingly suspicion that a monster party is just a song away.(16) Other countries don't share this casual attitude.
(1) casual clothes :: ಕ್ಯಾಶುಯಲ್ ಬಟ್ಟೆಗಳನ್ನು
(2) casual wear :: ಕ್ಯಾಶುಯಲ್
(3) smart casual :: ಸ್ಮಾರ್ಟ್ ಕ್ಯಾಶುಯಲ್
(4) casual leave :: ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ರಜೆ
(5) business casual :: ವ್ಯಾಪಾರ ಕ್ಯಾಶುಯಲ್
(6) casual shoes :: ಪ್ರಾಸಂಗಿಕ ಶೂಗಳು
(7) casual shirt :: ಪ್ರಾಸಂಗಿಕ ಶರ್ಟ್
(8) casual acquaintance :: ಪ್ರಾಸಂಗಿಕ ಪರಿಚಯ
(9) casual work :: ಕ್ಯಾಶುಯಲ್ ಕೆಲಸ
(10) casual worker :: ಕ್ಯಾಶುಯಲ್ ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕರ
1. indifferent ::
2. offhand ::
3. cursory ::
4. slight ::
5. temporary ::
6. promiscuous ::
7. chance ::
8. informal ::
9. relaxed ::
10. free-and-easy ::
ಉಚಿತ ಮತ್ತು ಸುಲಭ
11. effortless ::
12. perfunctory ::
13. daily ::
14. occasional ::
15. nonchalant ::
1. dressy ::
2. formal ::
casual, casually, casualness, casuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What, you don't even get
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Right. Whereas Jewish mothers take
a CASUAL la-di-da approach to their sons.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
is that what we had was something CASUAL.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
...and engage in CASUAL physical contact...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
You're the one who wanted
to keep things CASUAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: casual
Meaning and definitions of casual, translation in Kannada language for casual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of casual in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "casual"
What casual means in Kannada, casual meaning in Kannada, casual definition, examples and pronunciation of casual in Kannada language.