ಚಾವಣಿಯ ಒಳಮೈ, ಒಳತಾರಸಿಒಳಮಾಳಿಗೆ
Noun(1) the overhead upper surface of a covered space(2) (meteorology(3) an upper limit on what is allowed(4) maximum altitude at which a plane can fly (under specified conditions
(1) the books were stacked from floor to ceiling(2) Both of these rooms have floor to ceiling picture windows as well as garden access.(3) Some people are filled with a sense of freedom and openness when they walk into a large, near-empty room with a high ceiling , high windows and plenty of light.(4) The traditional Scottish tower house has flagstone floors and a vaulted ceiling in the dining room.(5) North Island Metro said the ceiling wasn't forecast to go any lower than 2,000 feet, with a slim chance of rain in the vicinity.(6) The interconnecting family room has a pine-panelled ceiling , double Velux windows and an Italian tiled floor.(7) The new aircraft will also allow pilots to increase their flying hours from 150 to 200 because of the aircraft's higher operating ceiling .(8) There is no natural ceiling to limit the price of market water.(9) The 1820s still suffered agricultural depression despite a high ceiling for corn prices in years of poor harvests.(10) the government imposed a wage ceiling of 3 per cent(11) The cloud ceiling was about 9,000 feet, with a temperature of 62 degrees.(12) Fares on some routes would leap to their price ceiling , or 25 per cent above the reference price.(13) the aircraft's quoted ceiling of 24,000 feet(14) Efforts are underway for establishing a price ceiling in this industry.(15) Hill insisted the England squad would strike if the Ôö¼├║20 wage ceiling was not lifted.(16) Annual price rises would be limited to a ceiling determined by the government in line with inflation and exchange rate considerations.
(1) ceil :: ತೆಳುಹಲಗೆಗಳ ಹಾಸು
(2) ceiling fan :: ಸೀಲಿಂಗ್ ಫ್ಯಾನ್
(3) glass ceiling :: ಗಾಜಿನ ಮೇಲ್ಛಾವಣಿ
(4) ceiling light :: ಮೇಲ್ಚಾವಣಿಯ ದೀಪ
(5) on the ceiling :: ಮೇಲ್ಛಾವಣಿಯ ಮೇಲೆ
(6) price ceiling :: ಬೆಲೆಯ ಮಿತಿಯನ್ನು
(7) suspended ceiling :: ಅಮಾನತುಗೊಳಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ ಚಾವಣಿಯ
(8) ceiling lamp :: ಸೀಲಿಂಗ್ ದೀಪ
(9) hit the ceiling :: ಸೀಲಿಂಗ್ ಹಿಟ್
(10) low ceiling :: ಕಡಿಮೆ ಚಾವಣಿಯ
(11) ceiling price :: ಸೀಲಿಂಗ್ ದರ
1. upper limit ::
2. maximum ::
3. limitation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or clinging to the CEILING
like a gecko.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Like, what if you swung on a rope
from the CEILING?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
They said they'd never seen one
on the CEILING.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
He was either looking up at the CEILING
or down at his shoes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
I will do it. Don't press it
or you will end up stuck on the CEILING.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: ceiling
Meaning and definitions of ceiling, translation in Kannada language for ceiling with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ceiling in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ceiling"
What ceiling means in Kannada, ceiling meaning in Kannada, ceiling definition, examples and pronunciation of ceiling in Kannada language.