Noun(1) a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
Adjective(1) serving as an essential component(2) in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area
(1) that's the central question(2) central government(3) I can't access the central server(4) It said there was also ├ö├ç├┐an attractive shopping area around a central court.├ö├ç├û(5) Some of them were worried about what was being done to ease the situation in crowded central areas like Chikpet.(6) At this stage he took some interest in party organization and established central office in 1870.(7) The new capital required a secure and central location, easily accessible from all parts of the state.(8) In view of the time required to move to more peripheral vowel positions, tense vowels tend to be peripheral and lax vowels closer to schwa, the neutral or central vowel.(9) The central office greatly increased the districts' control and flexibility over resources.(10) Those principles are now central to determining what is due process.(11) The mobility of these groups was an essential economic strategy, central to the very nature of their profession.(12) A formal announcement would be made today after Hu was elected in Jiang's place by the 198 members of the central committee, the Post said.(13) But the principle is central to Brown's personal election campaign.(14) The Church serves members in Livingstone and as far south as Kabwe, in the central area of the country.(15) She turns up in a town called Dogville, which is not the comedy central of the USA.(16) On both counts, principles which should be central to any liberal democracy have become dangerously eroded.
(1) central heating :: ಕೇಂದ್ರ ತಾಪನ
(2) central processing unit :: ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಸಂಸ್ಕರಣಾ ಘಟಕ
(3) central bank :: ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್
(4) central nervous system :: ಕೇಂದ್ರ ನರಮಂಡಲದ
(5) central tendency :: ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಪ್ರವೃತ್ತಿ
(6) central government :: ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಸರ್ಕಾರದ
(7) central office :: ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಕಚೇರಿ
(8) central locking :: ಸೆಂಟ್ರಲ್ ಲಾಕಿಂಗ್
(9) central issue :: ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಅಂಶವಾಗಿತ್ತು
1. middle ::
2. inner ::
3. main ::
4. key ::
5. telephone exchange ::
1. last ::
2. least ::
central, centralism, centralist, centrality, centralization, centrally, centrals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Right around the corner from here,
over off of Central.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Anyway, there we are.
We're driving up Central...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Garcia's on Central. Honk once.
l'll meet you in the parking lot.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
with a strong CENTRAL plank.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
...that rocked CENTRAL New Mexico
three days ago.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: central
Meaning and definitions of central, translation in Kannada language for central with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of central in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "central"
What central means in Kannada, central meaning in Kannada, central definition, examples and pronunciation of central in Kannada language.