ಸವಾಲು, ಗುರುತು ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, ಗುರುತು ಕೇಳಿಕೆಸ್ಪರ್ಧಗೆ ಆಹ್ವಾನ
Noun(1) a demanding or stimulating situation(2) a call to engage in a contest or fight(3) questioning a statement and demanding an explanation(4) a formal objection to the selection of a particular person as a juror(5) a demand by a sentry for a password or identification
Verb(1) take exception to(2) issue a challenge to(3) ask for identification(4) raise a formal objection in a court of law
(1) All of them have been reported to induce antibodies in mice and provide full or partial protection from live virus challenge .(2) Evelyn answered, crossing her arms across her chest, as if daring her mother to challenge her.(3) Ian Fitzgerald returned to competitive action in a challenge against Roscommon last Sunday.(4) The coroner in charge of the inquest is facing a legal challenge to his decision to appoint 12 royal courtiers to the jury(5) Both mediators were elevated in patients with asthma after allergen challenge .(6) Since one is not allowed to select jurors, but only to challenge (deselect) them, traditional approaches to jury selection have focused on identification and challenge of undesirable jurors(7) They'll come second, but should really be staking a claim for a championship challenge .(8) Down's challenge ended in the first round(9) I challenge the Opposition to give us one policy that tells New Zealanders it would change a single thing.(10) it is possible to challenge the report's assumptions(11) I was thinking by way of challenge to the witnesses who were involved in the theft of the vehicle.(12) So, on the question of a separate issue, I do say there was a separate issue here, the implications of the challenge to the planning system as a whole.(13) The Australian champion throws off the challenge of Pirrie, the Canadian youth, and just wins a great race.(14) the ridge is a challenge for experienced climbers(15) Bellamy's pace and skill refreshed a somewhat ageing Newcastle side - their title challenge faltered when he was injured.(16) he accepted the challenge
(1) to challenge :: ಸವಾಲು ಹಾಕಲು
(2) peremptory challenge :: ಅತ್ಯಾವಶ್ಯಕವಾದ ಸವಾಲು
(3) challenge response :: ಚಾಲೆಂಜ್ ಪ್ರತಿಕ್ರಿಯೆಯನ್ನು
(4) face a challenge :: ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲು ಎದುರಿಸಲು
1. dare ::
2. test ::
3. problem ::
4. question ::
5. dare ::
6. test ::
7. dispute ::
8. take exception ::
1. accept ::
2. believe ::
3. embrace ::
4. swallow ::
challenge, challenged, challenges, challenging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I CHALLENGE you to find a single reference
to Kryptonian skin cells.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
She has set me a CHALLENGE
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Some boys like a CHALLENGE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Challenge accepted! Sounds like it's time
for the Sheldon Cooper Apology Tour!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
I see no other option than
to CHALLENGE you to a duel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Kannada Dictionary: challenge
Meaning and definitions of challenge, translation in Kannada language for challenge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of challenge in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "challenge"
What challenge means in Kannada, challenge meaning in Kannada, challenge definition, examples and pronunciation of challenge in Kannada language.