Noun(1) the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions(2) the chemical composition and properties of a substance or object(3) the way two individuals relate to each other
(1) These two don't strike sparks, but there is a palpable chemistry .(2) They have a chemistry that's as funny as George Burns and Gracie Allen.(3) Sometimes, you know, the chemistry works and you just click into action with someone.(4) Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.(5) I can confirm this is also true of chemistry , physics, medicine, engineering and mathematics textbooks.(6) As water moves and chemical reactions occur, the chemistry of the water changes and its properties are altered.(7) the patient's blood chemistry was monitored regularly(8) In high school, I was interested in math and science, particularly chemistry and biology.(9) Those of you in the field of medicine, chemistry or occult sciences will be successful.(10) They have the chemistry of lovers and the rawness of siblings.(11) We were both caught up in the moment, the excitement, the chemistry .(12) So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry , maths and science.(13) I'm surprised the chemistry between them has developed so quickly.(14) Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.(15) Anyway, he was charming, funny, smart and we had complete chemistry .(16) Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats.
(1) organic chemistry :: ಸಾವಯವ ರಸಾಯನಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ
(2) physical chemistry :: ಭೌತಿಕ ರಾಸಾಯನಿಕ
(3) analytical chemistry :: ರಸಾಯನಶಾಸ್ತ್ರದ
(4) inorganic chemistry :: ಅಜೈವಿಕ ರಸಾಯನಶಾಸ್ತ್ರದ
(5) physics and chemistry :: ಭೌತಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ ಮತ್ತು ರಸಾಯನಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ
(6) applied chemistry :: ಅನ್ವಯಿಕ ರಸಾಯನಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ
(7) medicinal chemistry :: ಔಷಧೀಯ ರಸಾಯನಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ
(8) polymer chemistry :: ಪಾಲಿಮರ್ ರಸಾಯನಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ
1. affinity ::
2. attraction ::
3. rapport ::
4. spark ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am an extremely overqualified
high school CHEMISTRY teacher.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Fifteen years ago, l established
a CHEMISTRY scholarship at UNM.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
to the geology lab
or the CHEMISTRY lab.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
of The Handbook of
Chemistry and Physics
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
He taught your son
CHEMISTRY in high school.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Kannada Dictionary: chemistry
Meaning and definitions of chemistry, translation in Kannada language for chemistry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of chemistry in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "chemistry"
What chemistry means in Kannada, chemistry meaning
in Kannada, chemistry definition, examples and pronunciation
of chemistry in Kannada language.