ಏರು, ಹತ್ತು, ಅಡರುಹತ್ತುವುದು
Noun(1) an upward slope or grade (as in a road(2) an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.(3) the act of climbing something
Verb(1) go upward with gradual or continuous progress(2) move with difficulty, by grasping(3) go up or advance(4) slope upward(5) improve one's social status(6) increase in value or to a higher point
(1) He decided to solo Green Gully and did fine until the last few feet of the climb .(2) A popular assumption in recent commentary about the climb in the oil price is that it will ├ö├ç├┐fuel inflation├ö├ç├û across the world's leading economies.(3) My efforts were rewarded by an increasing ability to climb to more advanced levels.(4) He began to climb the ladder, and when he'd almost reached the top, he stumbled and fell.(5) In mythology, the steep climb up the mountain is the seeking of the masculine spirit in ourselves (for men and women).(6) we began to climb the hill(7) Until the final climb , nothing we did on the mountain compared with the demands of the Trail.(8) The Indian economy is so finely poised on the edge of a boom that it will take very little to start the upward climb again.(9) We started a cruise climb to 31,000 feet checking the winds as we went along.(10) we leveled out from the climb at 600 feet(11) Liz was sprawled on the bed, turned away from Brett as she watched the sun slowly climb over the horizon, signaling the beginning of a new day.(12) The richly talented young Scot will put the accent on fitness in France in a determined effort to climb up the world rankings(13) After a few seconds - which seemed like hours - the aircraft started a shallow climb .(14) The aircraft will climb to approximately 39,000 feet and release the launch vehicle and payload.(15) You can plant your vine to climb a trellis, arbor, pergola, or fence.(16) Most in higher education would describe it as a slow but steady climb through the ranks.
(1) to climb :: ಏರಲು
(2) climb up :: ಮೇಲೆ ಏರು
(3) climb a tree :: ಒಂದು ಮರ ಹತ್ತಿ
(4) climb a mountain :: ಬೆಟ್ಟವನ್ನೇರು
(5) climb over :: ಮೇಲೆ ಹತ್ತಿ
(6) climb the ladder :: ಮೆಟ್ಟಿಲನ್ನು
(7) climb out :: ಔಟ್ ಏರಲು
(8) climb the stairs :: ಮೆಟ್ಟಿಲುಗಳನ್ನೂ ಹತ್ತಿ
(9) climb on :: ಹತ್ತಿ
1. ascent ::
2. mount ::
3. mounting ::
4. raise ::
5. ascend ::
6. rise ::
7. slope upward ::
8. increase ::
9. advance ::
10. clamber ::
11. go up ::
12. wax ::
1. decline ::
2. descend ::
3. dip ::
4. drop ::
5. plunge ::
climb, climbable, climbed, climber, climbers, climbing, climbs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Climb to the top of the broken tower.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
That I came here
to CLIMB under Daddy's wing?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
CLIMB back up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Climb down from the high table
with your new Valyrian sword
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
And some are given
a chance to CLIMB, but they refuse.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: climb
Meaning and definitions of climb, translation in Kannada language for climb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of climb in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "climb"
What climb means in Kannada, climb meaning in Kannada, climb definition, examples and pronunciation of climb in Kannada language.