Noun(1) clothing in general
Verb(1) provide with clothes or put clothes on(2) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors(3) cover as if with clothing
(1) ├ö├ç├┐I now feel more comfortable and relaxed at work wearing casual clothes ,├ö├ç├û she said.(2) school clothes(3) second-hand clothes(4) Meanwhile, the sister is trying to maintain standards and dignity, washing her clothes and covering her body.(5) baby clothes(6) This could also be a great place to store warm clothes like hats, gloves, scarves and boots.(7) I thought of my cracked shoes, my worn clothes , my family's urgent needs, my burden of pain.(8) The only good thing about it, was that we could wear casual clothes , instead of suits and ties.(9) She pulled out the first thing on top of the pile of clothes , a sleeveless baby pink velvety sweater with sequin trim.(10) He asked me why I was wearing boy's clothes and a baseball cap, and not a dress.(11) they were dressed in civilian clothes(12) he stripped off his clothes(13) Together they shop for baby clothes , and together they sit at the doctor's office.(14) a clothes shop(15) My partner and I run an independent clothes shop in Bournemouth, and we trade on the internet.(16) I was still wearing my school clothes - navy blue skirt, black stockings, white shirt and tie.
(1) cloth :: ಬಟ್ಟೆ
(2) clothe :: ಬಟ್ಟೆಗೆ
(3) clothes shop :: ಬಟ್ಟೆ ಅಂಗಡಿ
(4) clothes store :: ಬಟ್ಟೆ ಅಂಗಡಿ
(5) casual clothes :: ಕ್ಯಾಶುಯಲ್ ಬಟ್ಟೆಗಳನ್ನು
(6) clothes hanger :: ಬಟ್ಟೆಗಳನ್ನು ಹ್ಯಾಂಗರ್
(7) wear clothes :: ಉಡುಪುಗಳನ್ನು ಧರಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ
(8) put on clothes :: ಬಟ್ಟೆ ಮೇಲೆ
(9) change clothes :: ಬಟ್ಟೆ ಬದಲಾಯಿಸು
(10) dirty clothes :: ಕೊಳಕು ಬಟ್ಟೆಗಳು
1. clothing ::
2. apparel ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I had him add CLOTHES,
'cause I thought
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
...with your flashy CLOTHES
and your Woody Allen swagger.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Come on. Take your CLOTHES off.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
I remember. That was
not a lot of CLOTHES.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Go back and find your CLOTHES, Hodor.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: clothes
Meaning and definitions of clothes, translation in Kannada language for clothes with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clothes in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clothes"
What clothes means in Kannada, clothes meaning in Kannada, clothes definition, examples and pronunciation of clothes in Kannada language.