ಭಾಗ, ಸಂಬಂಧಪಡು, ಕಳವಳ ಪಡುಸ೦ಬ೦ಧ
Noun(1) something that interests you because it is important or affects you(2) an anxious feeling(3) a feeling of sympathy for someone or something(4) something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness(5) a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
Verb(1) be relevant to(2) be on the mind of
(1) The owner now wishes to sell the concern due to other business interests.(2) a small, debt-ridden concern(3) The time taken to prepare such schemes was naturally a matter of concern to people affected.(4) it is not necessary for us to concern ourselves with this point(5) such unsatisfactory work gives cause for concern(6) Of particular concern are possible perturbations induced by the probes.(7) Naturally, the time taken by an operating authority to prepare flood defence schemes is a matter of concern to those in affected areas.(8) My teammate was faster than I was at the start, but this did not concern me, and it didn't worry the team either.(9) that's no concern of mine(10) Obviously, that is extremely worrying in a number of ways, and it should concern us all.(11) Cutler's chief concern related to the separation of powers principle.(12) there was concern about health cuts(13) there was a lack of concern for people(14) It comes to him as a surprise that these signs should be a matter of concern to any one of the crafts of men.(15) Not that it matters if our concern with knowledge is scientific or artistic.(16) you must not concern yourself about me
(1) to whom it may concern :: ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದವರ ಯಾರಿಗೆ
(2) concern about :: ಬಗ್ಗೆ
(3) concern with :: ಕಾಳಜಿ
(4) going concern :: ಅಸ್ತಿತ್ವದಲ್ಲಿರುವ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ
(5) main concern :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಕಾಳಜಿ
(6) primary concern :: ಪ್ರಾಥಮಿಕ ಕಾಳಜಿ
(7) show concern :: ಕಾಳಜಿ ತೋರಿಸಲು
(8) concern over :: ಕಳವಳ
(9) concern for :: ಕಾಳಜಿಗೆ
(10) matter of concern :: ಕಾಳಜಿಯ ಮ್ಯಾಟರ್
1. anxiety ::
2. solicitude ::
3. responsibility ::
4. interest ::
5. affair ::
6. company ::
7. fear ::
8. business organization ::
9. vexation ::
10. be about ::
11. affect ::
12. involve oneself in ::
13. worry ::
14. occupy ::
15. touch ::
1. calm ::
2. compose ::
3. quiet ::
4. settle ::
5. soothe ::
concern, concerned, concerning, concerns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My primary CONCERN
with being granted tenure...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
That is hardly your CONCERN.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
So the lion does CONCERN himself
with the opinions of...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
I'll admit that was a CONCERN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
That's not your CONCERN.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: concern
Meaning and definitions of concern, translation in Kannada language for concern with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of concern in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "concern"
What concern means in Kannada, concern meaning
in Kannada, concern definition, examples and pronunciation
of concern in Kannada language.