Noun(1) a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
Verb(1) cover with cement(2) form into a solid mass; coalesce
Adjective(1) capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary(2) formed by the coalescence of particles
(1) The fitments have been vandalised and the flaking concrete of the buildings is smothered in graffiti.(2) The structure was completed in 1937, using steel and mass concrete with sand quarried in Joe Mangan's field.(3) Sophocles' dramatic imagination is before all else physical and concrete .(4) Fresh concrete is then poured over the slabs on site to produce a floor some 10 inches thick.(5) That is, a species is a concrete particular, not a group noun.(6) The substance of the building is in-situ concrete , in the form of columns and slabs.(7) All round the site there were nice looking young men, with muscles, shovelling sand, cleaning moulds, and pouring concrete .(8) When I say this, what I express is not my wish for a pure poetry, but a concrete , physical attitude.(9) The only solid building of brick and concrete is Omar's house.(10) Poetry allows us to examine science in a way that purely scientific discourse cannot by analogizing abstract concepts into concrete forms.(11) First, the concrete tangibility of a visible Pagan structure is what will enable non-Pagans to relate to us positively.(12) Consequently, teachers must carefully analyze any visual materials for concrete congruency with their lesson objectives.(13) In the whole 4700-word article, the only concrete example of the language is presented in this passage.(14) You will need to buy a bag of sand mix cement to re-cement the floor area around the sump well and the broken concrete .(15) He compared grammar with geometry because they both abstracted from concrete instances to provide laws and rules for individual cases.(16) Moreover, the piece only refers to a concrete physical setting twice.
(1) reinforced concrete :: ಬಲವರ್ಧಿತ ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್
(2) concrete jungle :: ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್ ಕಾಡಿನಲ್ಲಿ
(3) concrete slab :: ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್ ಹಾಸುಗಲ್ಲು
(4) concrete mixer :: ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್ ಮಿಕ್ಸರ್
(5) concrete block :: ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್ ಬ್ಲಾಕ್
(6) concrete floor :: ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್ ನೆಲ
(7) concrete wall :: ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್ ಗೋಡೆಯ
(8) concrete noun :: ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್ ನಾಮಪದ
(9) lean concrete :: ನೇರ ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್
(10) concrete base :: ಕಾಂಕ್ರೀಟ್ ಬೇಸ್
1. solid ::
2. material ::
3. real ::
4. physical ::
5. tangible ::
6. palpable ::
7. substantial ::
8. visible ::
1. hypothetical ::
2. ideal ::
3. platonic ::
4. possible ::
5. potential ::
concrete, concreted, concretely, concreteness, concretes, concreting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There’s a first layer made of steel
and a second one of reinforced CONCRETE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
80 centimetres of reinforced CONCRETE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
The structure is covered
with CONCRETE walls
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: concrete
Meaning and definitions of concrete, translation in Kannada language for concrete with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of concrete in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "concrete"
What concrete means in Kannada, concrete meaning in Kannada, concrete definition, examples and pronunciation of concrete in Kannada language.