Noun(1) a prearranged meeting for consultation or exchange of information or discussion (especially one with a formal agenda(2) an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members(3) a discussion among participants who have an agreed (serious
(1) They're one of three teams in the conference without a winning record at home, where they are 16-16.(2) a conference call(3) Experts from across the country will meet in Sheffield tomorrow at a conference to discuss the growing problem of liver disease caused by alcohol abuse.(4) We schemed and plotted by internet, e-mail and conference call, and now the team has come together for the first time.(5) Can you get a counsellor who would counsel the two of you via email or conference call (and do you have the money to pay for it)?(6) Nearly all providers offer free call waiting, call display, and conference call services.(7) Interesting technological takes on context-awareness and privacy discussed at the conference ?(8) Other courses will use a telephone conference call for the audio portion of the course.(9) he gathered all the men around the baize table for a conference(10) he gathered all the men around the table for a conference(11) an international conference on the environment(12) he's attending a conference on e-learning(13) It was in fact the goal that set her course of action: she chose to complete the stated goal of the conference call rather than to let people vent emotion.(14) This is where the best team in the best conference in college football plays.(15) I flew from here to Indianapolis to address a conference of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(16) Notably absent at the conference was any discussion of whether it is appropriate for universities to market themselves as brands.
(1) conference call :: ಕಾನ್ಫರೆನ್ಸ್
(2) conference room :: ಕಾನ್ಫರೆನ್ಸ್ ಕೊಠಡಿ
(3) press conference :: ಪತ್ರಿಕಾಗೋಷ್ಠಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
(4) video conference :: ವೀಡಿಯೊ ಕಾನ್ಫರೆನ್ಸ್
(5) conference hall :: ಸಭಾಂಗಣ
(6) conference proceedings :: ಸಮ್ಮೇಳನ ನಿಯಮಗಳು
(7) news conference :: ಪತ್ರಿಕಾಗೋಷ್ಠಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
(8) conference table :: ಕಾನ್ಫರೆನ್ಸ್ ಟೇಬಲ್
(9) sales conference :: ಮಾರಾಟ ಕಾನ್ಫರೆನ್ಸ್
(10) telephone conference :: ದೂರವಾಣಿ ಸಮಾವೇಶ
1. congress ::
2. discussion ::
3. group discussion ::
4. league ::
conference, conferences, conferencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I'm in CONFERENCE.
- I'm looking to find a client of yours.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Tell him I'm in CONFERENCE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Bernie's at a neuroscience
CONFERENCE with Amy--
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
and instead see if you could set up
a CONFERENCE call with Ramey.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
or stay at a neurobiology CONFERENCE
three days after it's ended.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: conference
Meaning and definitions of conference, translation in Kannada language for conference with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of conference in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "conference"
What conference means in Kannada, conference meaning
in Kannada, conference definition, examples and pronunciation
of conference in Kannada language.