Verb(1) deem to be(2) give careful consideration to(3) take into consideration for exemplifying purposes(4) show consideration for; take into account(5) think about carefully; weigh(6) judge or regard; look upon; judge(7) look at attentively(8) look at carefully; study mentally(9) regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem
(1) one service area is not enough when you consider the number of cars using this highway(2) do you consider him a good player?(3) Perhaps the university may consider a lesser contribution towards the cost as it is not on land owned by the university.(4) I would urge anyone else who has similar problems to consider undertaking this course if they are given the opportunity.(5) I think most people would consider him an unscrupulous thug who should be apprehended and punished.(6) It is quite a fantasy to have a whole people consider you divine after all.(7) he didn't consider it worthy of comment(8) we need to consider the implications(9) Some American states already control light pollution and I believe we should consider doing the same.(10) many people consider themselves to be middle class(11) Adults who want to continue with their education are being asked to consider Open University courses.(12) consider the environment when you buy a car(13) I think in America, some people consider us one of the very last remaining communist countries.(14) people consider that it was my fault(15) the house is cheap, when you consider where it is(16) Though his chief lieutenants either tried to urge an end to the war or seek one them selves separately, he refused to consider such a course.
(1) to consider :: ಪರಿಗಣಿಸಲು
(2) consider seriously :: ಗಂಭೀರವಾಗಿ ಪರಿಗಣಿಸಬೇಕು
(3) consider that :: ಪರಿಗಣಿಸಲು
(4) consider as :: ಪರಿಗಣಿಸುವ
(5) consider carefully :: ಜಾಗರೂಕರಾಗಿರಿ
(6) consider oneself :: ಒಬ್ಬರಿಗೆ ಪರಿಗಣಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ
1. think about ::
2. deem ::
3. look at ::
4. take into consideration ::
5. study ::
6. take ::
7. regard ::
8. view ::
9. think ::
10. moot ::
11. count ::
1. discount ::
2. disregard ::
consider, considered, considers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Same as you. You're a dad, but
you don't even CONSIDER sitting it out.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
It's about how she made my life better.
Consider the lyrics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
...for what you CONSIDER correct behavior.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
No, I will not CONSIDER sleeping
in my garment bag.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
...would constitute a couple
that others might CONSIDER cute.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: consider
Meaning and definitions of consider, translation in Kannada language for consider with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of consider in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "consider"
What consider means in Kannada, consider meaning
in Kannada, consider definition, examples and pronunciation
of consider in Kannada language.