ಕಾಳು, ಧಾನ್ಯ, ದವಸಕಾಳುಕಡಿ
- ಕಾರ್ನ್ಉಪ್ಪು ಹಾಕಿದcornilyಕಾರ್ನಿಂಗ್ಕಾರ್ನಿಷ್
Noun(1) tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times(2) the dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal(3) ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food(4) a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes(5) (Great Britain, especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland(6) whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn(7) something sentimental or trite
Verb(1) feed (cattle(2) preserve with salt
(1) Christopher says his biggest failure was cream corn .(2) creamed corn(3) His challenge was to eat creamed corn and cod liver oil.(4) Much of the corn was planted last week in Phelps County and a good amount was planted in Gosper County.(5) Alexander's Ragtime Band is pure corn but rather tasty all the same.(6) In fact, ginseng was one of the first plants traded at a profit by early European pioneers in North America, not better known plants like corn and tobacco.(7) Having grown up on a working farm I can tell you that much, if not most, corn grown is for livestock feed and not humans.(8) Push the corn kernels to the side of the pan; add the sugar and allow the sugar to caramelize.(9) According to Goldberg, 75% of the corn planted this year will be of the conventional variety.(10) I look over at Mory, who is pushing around a corn kernel with her fork.(11) In a pot, bring cream, milk and corn to a boil.(12) Using a grater set over a bowl, grate the corn kernels off the cobs.(13) The corn carries a mutant gene that confers resistance to a specific herbicide, leaving the corn plant unharmed when treated with this herbicide.(14) The best land in America produces two low-value commodity crops that are rarely directly consumed by humans - corn and soybeans.(15) He pocketed the money he would have spent on buying the heavy metal, as well as his labor to plant and harvest the corn .(16) Add the corn kernels and simmer until tender, about five minutes.
(1) sweet corn :: ಸಿಹಿ ಮೆಕ್ಕೆಜೋಳ
(2) corn syrup :: ಕಾರ್ನ್ ಸಿರಪ್
(3) corn on the cob :: ತೆನೆಯಮೇಲಿನ ಕಾಳು
(4) corn oil :: ಜೋಳದ ಎಣ್ಣೆ
(5) corn flour :: ಜೋಳದ ಹಿಟ್ಟಿನ
(6) ear of corn :: ಕಾರ್ನ್ ಕದಿರು
(7) corn starch :: ಜೋಳದ ಗಂಜಿ
(8) corn bread :: ಜೋಳದ ಬ್ರೆಡ್
(9) corn meal :: ಜೋಳದ
(10) candy corn :: ಕ್ಯಾಂಡಿ ಕಾರ್ನ್
1. maize ::
corn, corned, cornily, corning, cornish, cornishes, corns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard can't process CORN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
...while she thinks she's a chicken
pecking for CORN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Yeah, that's great.
You guys want CORN dogs?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
For the hundredth time, I smelled
kettle CORN and couldn't find th00:02:27,7336
00:02:32,654 --> 00:02:35,782
That still doesn't explain
how you ended up on a freeway divider.
00:02:37,283 --> 00:02:38,618
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
You want my CORN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Kannada Dictionary: corn
Meaning and definitions of corn, translation in Kannada language for corn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of corn in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "corn"
What corn means in Kannada, corn meaning
in Kannada, corn definition, examples and pronunciation
of corn in Kannada language.