ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯಾದ, ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯಾಗಿ ಏರ್ಪಟ್ಟ
Adjective(1) of or belonging to a corporation(2) possessing or existing in bodily form(3) done by or characteristic of individuals acting together(4) organized and maintained as a legal corporation
(1) The previous year, the three men hired a corporate finance house to find a buyer for the company.(2) Such an advisor will be from a firm of accountants, such as mine, or a corporate finance boutique.(3) It was irrelevant in this respect whether the patentee and licensee belonged to the same corporate group.(4) This time however the concern is the operation of such systems at the level of the corporate group which is the topic of interest.(5) Because of corporate change supervisory and middle management is becoming more and more interactive.(6) The event is being billed as a must for those raising funding and for those in the corporate finance business.(7) When it comes to corporate income taxes, it sure pays to be a multinational these days.(8) This legislation is concerned with corporate defendants and not individuals.(9) It is understood that almost all major corporate finance houses have expressed an interest.(10) Using debt to finance a corporate takeover is precisely the same as taking out a mortgage.(11) Fitzgerald is promising a tough new visible policy on corporate governance.(12) The unified bank will be divided into retail and corporate divisions.(13) The law on large exposures addresses the risks incurred by banks because they are exposed to the one customer or corporate group.(14) The large corporate chains have already taken over our cities and are now infiltrating smaller towns.(15) The presence of a controlling shareholder is a prominent feature of corporate governance.(16) The IRS says it intends to make executive pay a part of every corporate audit from now on.
(1) corporate governance :: ಸಾಂಸ್ಥಿಕ ಆಡಳಿತದ
(2) corporate culture :: ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಟ್ ಸಂಸ್ಕೃತಿ
(3) corporate identity :: ಸಾಂಸ್ಥಿಕ ಗುರುತನ್ನು
(4) corporate strategy :: ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ ನೀತಿಯನ್ನು
(5) corporate finance :: ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಟ್ ಹಣಕಾಸು
(6) corporate tax :: ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಟ್ ತೆರಿಗೆ
(7) body corporate :: ಬಾಡಿ ಕಾರ್ಪೋರೇಟ್
(8) corporate office :: ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಟ್ ಆಫೀಸ್
(9) corporate income tax :: ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ ಆದಾಯ ತೆರಿಗೆ
(10) corporate image :: ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಟ್ ಇಮೇಜ್
1. collective ::
2. incarnate ::
3. incorporated ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's in a Laundromat.
It's totally CORPORATE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
- Corporate merger.
- Can you believe it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
Corporate America, look out.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Corporate wants us to start
sorting this mess out.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: corporate
Meaning and definitions of corporate, translation in Kannada language for corporate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of corporate in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "corporate"
What corporate means in Kannada, corporate meaning in Kannada, corporate definition, examples and pronunciation of corporate in Kannada language.