ದೇಶ, ಜನ್ಮಭೊಮಿದೇಶ, ಪ್ರದೇಶ, ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ
Noun(1) a politically organized body of people under a single government(2) the territory occupied by a nation(3) the people who live in a nation or country(4) an area outside of cities and towns(5) a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography
(1) She had gone to bathe before she prepared for a long and wearying journey across wild country .(2) a tract of wild country(3) Education is so important, important for the country as a whole, not just the individual.(4) In theory the whole of the country could be represented at a meeting of the Estates.(5) member country(6) The rest of the country has had its collective voice ignored for too long - we must be heard!(7) mountain country(8) a country lane(9) this is sean-nÔö£Ôöés country(10) The morale of the army only reflected that of the country as a whole.(11) Many argue this would keep the country moving while suitable public transport alternatives are worked out.(12) I cannot avoid the conclusion that the country 's whole political class has, thus far, failed it.(13) country of residence(14) The technology has been so successful that they say it is likely to be copied in other urban areas across the country .(15) How does England's stunning rugby World Cup victory affect the country as a whole?(16) The rest of the country might perceive areas like the Lake District to be prosperous.
(1) country of origin :: ಮೂಲ ದೇಶದ
(2) country code :: ದೇಶದ ಕೋಡ್
(3) country music :: ಹಳ್ಳಿಗಾಡಿನ ಸಂಗೀತ
(4) in the country :: ದೇಶದಲ್ಲಿ
(5) country house :: ಹಳ್ಳಿ ಮನೆ
(6) foreign country :: ವಿದೇಶ
(7) cross-country :: ಕ್ರಾಸ್ ಕಂಟ್ರಿ
(8) country of birth :: ಜನಿಸಿದ ದೇಶ
(9) home country :: ತಾಯ್ನಾಡಿನಲ್ಲಿ
1. rural ::
2. nation ::
3. homeland ::
4. the people ::
5. terrain ::
6. countryside ::
8. land ::
9. area ::
10. rural area ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The penal code is the rules
of the game of any COUNTRY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
My country \'tis of thee
My country \'tis of thee
My COUNTRY 'tis of thee
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
And I can't pretend that Cersei
won't take back half the COUNTRY
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
The police have arrested one of us
in a foreign COUNTRY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Must have been torture following that
stupid boy all over the COUNTRY.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: country
Meaning and definitions of country, translation in Kannada language for country with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of country in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "country"
What country means in Kannada, country meaning
in Kannada, country definition, examples and pronunciation
of country in Kannada language.