Noun(1) an assembly (including one or more judges(2) a room in which a lawcourt sits(3) the sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state(4) a specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played(5) Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947(6) the family and retinue of a sovereign or prince(7) a hotel for motorists; provides direct access from rooms to parking area(8) a tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws(9) the residence of a sovereign or nobleman(10) an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings(11) respectful deference
Verb(1) make amorous advances towards(2) seek someone's favor(3) engage in social activities leading to marriage
(1) she will take the matter to court(2) Fed-up court officials refused to accept prisoners after they were brought to the court building late.(3) the royal court(4) she's a great court(5) Maurice's grandson William was educated at the royal court along with King Henry VIII.(6) Many final decisions are made by court rulings, which further delays the process.(7) All these tombs had been laid out to a single design, a unified architectural conception of the king surrounded by his court , in death as in life.(8) Winter passed swiftly in the court of Charlemagne, for there was never any lack of amusements.(9) everyone in the court knew he was going down, innocent or guilty(10) Scores of journalists, mainly Spanish and British, converged on the court building.(11) The original sauna and jacuzzi in a turret have remained, alongside a swimming pool and clay tennis court .(12) A year later, just 25, he was sent to the Tsarist court as British Vice-Consul to Moscow.(13) a court case(14) the emperor is shown with his court(15) he lived for four years at the court of King Philip(16) Mental health professionals are often called as expert witnesses in court proceedings with children.
(1) tennis court :: ಟೆನಿಸ್ ಅಂಗಣ
(2) basketball court :: ಬ್ಯಾಸ್ಕೆಟ್ಬಾಲ್ ಅಂಕಣದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) food court :: ಆಹಾರ ವಹಿವಾಟಿನ ಸ್ಥಳ
(4) the court :: ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯ
(5) in court :: ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) to court :: ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯಕ್ಕೆ
(7) court order :: ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯದ ಆದೇಶ
(8) court of law :: ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯದಲ್ಲಿ
(9) court case :: ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರಕರಣ
(10) law court :: ಕಾನೂನು ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯ
1. court of law ::
2. royal household ::
3. royal residence ::
4. court of justice ::
5. homage ::
6. courtyard ::
7. tribunal ::
8. royal court ::
9. courtroom ::
10. tourist court ::
11. curry favor with ::
12. seek ::
13. risk ::
14. go out with ::
15. woo ::
court, courted, courting, courts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I lived with him at
COURT since he was a boy, don't forget.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
A lady of the COURT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Clear the COURT!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Of course. They play it
so often here at COURT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
the Supreme Court wouldn't
determine a defendant's
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: court
Meaning and definitions of court, translation in Kannada language for court with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of court in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "court"
What court means in Kannada, court meaning in Kannada, court definition, examples and pronunciation of court in Kannada language.