ಬೆಳೆ, ಪೈರು, ತರಿ, ಕತ್ತರಿಸಿ ಹಾಕುಫಸಲು
Noun(1) the yield from plants in a single growing season(2) a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale(3) a collection of people or things appearing together(4) the output of something in a season(5) the stock or handle of a whip(6) a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
Verb(1) cut short(2) prepare for crops(3) yield crops(4) let feed in a field or pasture or meadow(5) feed as in a meadow or pasture(6) cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
(1) She mimics the popular asymmetrical relaxed crop with fine layered braids.(2) The growers are still harvesting their crop , months later than usual.(3) The whiteness of his robust crop of hair could, with a slight stretch, be thought premature.(4) You can quickly and easily crop your picture, correct brightness and contrast levels, even get rid of red-eye.(5) Every season, first books appear by a crop of new writers worthy of ink and paper.(6) A heavier-than-average baby at nine pounds something with a messy crop of soot-black hair, squinty eyes and dimples in all the right places.(7) he had a thick crop of wiry hair(8) The current crop of UK writers are turning out some amazing material.(9) The electric blue eyes beam between a dark crop of lush hair and a rich beard.(10) And just to rub salt into the wound, I had a luxuriant crop of hair on the top of my head in those wasted years (there is a photo to prove it).(11) Tillage farmers are facing crucial decisions on the amount of land they should crop under the new tillage policy.(12) When the crop was harvested, pesticide residues were found to exceed the legal limit.(13) His close crop is obviously low maintenance.(14) Their action comes in the middle of the cherry picking season and has forced growers into the orchards to harvest their own crop .(15) An easy shape and vibrant color give this saucy crop its appeal.(16) Plant breeders changed the crop into one grown primarily for the oil and protein in its seed.
(1) crop up :: ಬೆಳೆ ಅಪ್
(2) cream of the crop :: ಅತ್ಯುತ್ತಮ ಹೊಂದಿದೆ
(3) crop circle :: ಕ್ರಾಪ್ ಸರ್ಕಲ್
(4) food crop :: ಆಹಾರ ಬೆಳೆಗಳ
(5) riding crop :: ಸವಾರಿ ಬೆಳೆ
(6) cash crop :: ನಗದು ಬೆಳೆ
(7) crop rotation :: ಬೆಳೆಗಳ ಸರದಿ
(8) to crop :: ಬೆಳೆ
(9) crop plants :: ಬೆಳೆಗಳ ಸಸ್ಯಗಳ
(10) crop yield :: ಇಳುವರಿಯನ್ನು
1. harvest ::
2. batch ::
3. whip ::
4. craw ::
5. cut short ::
6. graze on ::
7. harvest ::
8. snip ::
9. graze ::
10. cultivate ::
11. browse ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Plus, there's a whole new CROP
of female grad students...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: crop
Meaning and definitions of crop, translation in Kannada language for crop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of crop in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "crop"
What crop means in Kannada, crop meaning
in Kannada, crop definition, examples and pronunciation
of crop in Kannada language.