ಶಿಲುಬೆಕತ್ತರಿ ಗುರುತು, ಅಡ್ಡಹಾಯು
- ದಾಟಲುಹಳ್ಳಿಗಾಡು ಮೋಟಾರು ಸ್ಫರ್ಧೆದಾಟಿಕ್ರೋಸರ್ಶಿಲುಬೆಗಳನ್ನು
Noun(1) a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece(2) a marking that consists of lines that cross each other(3) a representation of the structure on which Jesus was crucified; used as an emblem of Christianity or in heraldry(4) any affliction that causes great suffering(5) (genetics
Verb(1) travel across or pass over(2) meet at a point(3) hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires(4) fold so as to resemble a cross(5) to cover or extend over an area or time period(6) meet and pass(7) trace a line through or across(8) breed animals or plants using parents of different races and varieties
Adjective(1) extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis(2) annoyed and irritable
(1) Sincere faith and fortitude in the will of God gave him the strength to carry his cross .(2) Incidentally I wasn't serious when I suggested we and our friends might cross North Dakota off our list of prospective holiday destinations this summer.(3) His duties even called on him to be the first person to try out the cross for the Crucifixion scene.(4) The former Rochdale man delivered a pin-point low cross for top-scorer Foster to turn home from close range.(5) Covered only from waist down by white sheets, they evoked a cross between Greek statues and hospital patients.(6) This feeling coupled with the feeling of guilt that they are in some way or fashion responsible for their charge's condition is indeed a difficult cross to bear.(7) He added he was very cross and would stay mayor until the next council meeting on June 2 even if his brother returned wanting to take over office.(8) did they cross the bridge?(9) It was a deep black and similar to a Christian cross, except that the top half of the cross had been intersected thrice more, each line smaller than the last.(10) The driver couldn't get them open again so he was quite cross .(11) The farm's herd is a cross between the indigenous Wagyu and another quality export from Scotland, the Aberdeen Angus.(12) The cross of Christ, theologically speaking, was not an end in itself.(13) Folks will be even cross er when they can't take a shower because your shortsighted bulldozing of environmental protections has dirtied most of the water and dried up the rest.(14) Lately, he's taken to assailing university officials who dare to cross him on this explosive issue.(15) As opposed to the resurrection, the cross symbolises crucifixion.(16) If you really want to help, volunteer to make dinner or do laundry so Mom can cross a few things off her list.
(1) cross out :: ಹೊಡೆದು ಹಾಕು
(2) criss-cross :: ಕ್ರಿಸ್-ಅಡ್ಡ
(3) to cross :: ದಾಟಲು
(4) cross-country :: ಕ್ರಾಸ್ ಕಂಟ್ರಿ
(5) cross the road :: ರಸ್ತೆ ದಾಟಲು
(6) cross the street :: ರಸ್ತೆ ದಾಟು
1. angry ::
2. transversal ::
3. ill-tempered ::
4. crucifix ::
5. burden ::
6. hybrid ::
7. crown of thorns ::
8. crisscross ::
10. crossbreed ::
11. travel across ::
12. span ::
13. intersect ::
14. oppose ::
15. hybridize ::
16. baffle ::
17. traverse ::
autocross, cross, crossed, crosser, crosses, crossest, crossly, crossness, crosswise, uncross, uncrosses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...before he hurts himself
trying to CROSS the street or something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
- Where'd they CROSS?
- Laredo, looks like.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
but CROSS by water
and the current could take us.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
We've never had a stray
CROSS park borders.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Walder Frey is a dangerous man to CROSS.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: cross
Meaning and definitions of cross, translation in Kannada language for cross with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cross in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cross"
What cross means in Kannada, cross meaning in Kannada, cross definition, examples and pronunciation of cross in Kannada language.