Noun(1) the activity of selecting the scenes to be shown and putting them together to create a film(2) a part (sometimes a root or leaf or bud(3) the act of cutting something into parts(4) a piece cut off from the main part of something(5) an excerpt cut from a newspaper or magazine(6) removing parts from hard material to create a desired pattern or shape(7) the division of a deck of cards before dealing(8) the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge(9) the act of diluting something(10) the act of shortening something by chopping off the ends
Verb(1) separate with or as if with an instrument(2) cut down on; make a reduction in(3) turn sharply; change direction abruptly(4) make an incision or separation(5) discharge from a group(6) form by probing, penetrating, or digging(7) style and tailor in a certain fashion(8) hit (a ball(9) make out and issue(10) cut and assemble the components of(11) intentionally fail to attend(12) be able to manage or manage successfully(13) give the appearance or impression of(14) move (one's fist(15) pass directly and often in haste(16) pass through or across
Adjective(1) (of speech(2) unpleasantly cold and damp(3) painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
(1) Elsewhere in the city last Saturday, a double blade cutting machine and small drill were nicked from a van parked in Ballytruckle.(2) The machining head further comprises a pinion feed driving assembly and a universal cutting blade.(3) Whilst the centre has been operational for a little while, with the blood service running for a few months now, the formal opening was celebrated with a cutting of the cake ceremony.(4) In the foreseeable future, brush cutting might find an ally in high technology.(5) Another strategic find is a pair of brand-new ice skates, someone's Christmas gift via FedEx; he uses the blades as his ax, cutting tool and mirror.(6) It will help the customer - and dealers - sharpen any type of cutting blade.(7) In any case, the Bajrang Dal does not oppose the selling of birthday cards, the cutting of birthday cakes, and birthday bashes, some as ostentatious as weddings.(8) As the dust on the rim cuts, diamond dust whirs away from the cutting blade and continually replenishes rim dust.(9) He is to appear as a modern-day Narad, armed with gizmos to spew cutting comments.(10) There is no cutting through the large crowd so you'll just have to sit there and wait until the police comes and breaks it up.(11) It's no longer the quiet voice of a caregiver, but the cutting reprimand of a jailer.(12) We don't see many cars in the graveyard, though, and in two years of cutting through on our way elsewhere we have yet to see a funeral in progress or a freshly dug grave.(13) It has a three-piece, reversible cutting blade to fill the 17-yd. bowl.(14) A special feature of the afternoon was the cutting of the party cake by two of the oldest people in the parish, Mary Mulligan from Ballinakill and Bernie Brennan from Knock.(15) I walked towards the mall through the cutting wind.(16) He's cantankerous, tough and ready with a cutting remark.
(1) cut :: ಕಟ್
(2) cutting board :: ಕತ್ತರಿಸುವ ಮಣೆ
(3) cutting down :: ಕಡಿದಿದ್ದು
(4) cutting off :: ಕತ್ತರಿಸುವ
(5) cutting out :: ಕತ್ತರಿಸುವುದು
(6) cost cutting :: ಬೆಲೆ ಕಡಿತವನ್ನು
(7) cutting machine :: ಕತ್ತರಿಸುವುದು ಯಂತ್ರ
(8) cutting tool :: ಕಡಿತಗೊಳಿಸುವ ಸಾಧನವಾಗಿ
(9) cutting up :: ಕತ್ತರಿಸುವುದು
(10) cutting grass :: ಕತ್ತರಿಸುವುದು ಹುಲ್ಲಿನ
1. hurtful ::
2. icy ::
3. raw ::
5. lancinating ::
6. scion ::
7. piece ::
9. cut ::
10. press cutting ::
11. film editing ::
ಚಿತ್ರವು ಚಿತ್ರ ಸಂಕಲನ
12. slip ::
13. carving ::
15. chop ::
17. pick ::
18. carve ::
19. reduce ::
20. shorten ::
21. delete ::
22. discontinue ::
23. cross ::
24. skip ::
25. geld ::
27. ignore ::
28. burn ::
29. prune ::
30. hack ::
32. trend ::
33. tailor ::
35. make out ::
cutting, cuttingly, cuttings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Who here takes issue
with this person CUTTING the line?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
If I do that, I'll be CUTTING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
I'm CUTTING you off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Okay, I'm CUTTING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
I assure you that CUTTING
a dumpling in thirds is child's play...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: cutting
Meaning and definitions of cutting, translation in Kannada language for cutting with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cutting in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cutting"
What cutting means in Kannada, cutting meaning in Kannada, cutting definition, examples and pronunciation of cutting in Kannada language.