Noun(1) the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside(2) light during the daytime
(1) I was awakened by the beams of daylight shining through the cabin window.(2) As daylight faded, fireflies started to spark high above in the canopy.(3) High above he could see daylight filtering through vegetation.(4) Brent Peters' men finally put some daylight between the two sides in the 90th minute.(5) I returned to the same spot at daylight and resumed where I left off.(6) Joe McCann and Sean McDermott continued to score vital baskets to keep daylight between the teams.(7) I returned at daylight(8) Plants were illuminated by natural daylight , supplemented by sodium lamps.(9) As it was, the darkness of night was beginning to give way to the gloaming before daylight .(10) He came with a weapon right in broad daylight in front of tourists.(11) their views on education are so close that it's difficult to see daylight between them(12) there were two hours of daylight left(13) Night passed and daylight began to creep over the horizon; the chirping of wild birds woke me.(14) Councillors agreed to restrict the use of the car park to daylight hours, with the gates being locked at 8pm each evening.(15) Soon there was enough daylight filtering in to see their way clearly.(16) Because we had only oil lamps for light I only worked during daylight hours.
(1) day light :: ದಿನ ಬೆಳಕಿನ
(2) daylight saving :: ದಿನದ ಬೆಳಕಿನ ಉಳಿತಾಯ
(3) broad daylight :: ಹಗಲಿನ ಬೆಳಕಿನಲ್ಲಿ
(4) in broad daylight :: ಹಗಲಿನ ಬೆಳಕಿನಲ್ಲಿ
(5) daylight robbery :: ಹಗಲು ದರೋಡೆ
(6) daylight saving time :: ಹಗಲು ಉಳಿತಾಯ ಸಮಯ
(7) daylight hours :: ಹಗಲು
(8) daylight lamp :: ಹಗಲು ದೀಪ
1. natural light ::
2. daytime ::
3. dawn ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm upset that DAYLIGHT saving time started,
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
You're much uglier in DAYLIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
on façades and windows, in broad DAYLIGHT,
in the street and unseen. How?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
They told me a man's name
and that man never saw DAYLIGHT again.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Let's go, baby, we're losing DAYLIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: daylight
Meaning and definitions of daylight, translation in Kannada language for daylight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of daylight in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "daylight"
What daylight means in Kannada, daylight meaning
in Kannada, daylight definition, examples and pronunciation
of daylight in Kannada language.