Noun(1) the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday(2) a party of people assembled to have dinner together
(1) I have plans to go into central London tomorrow evening for dinner with friends.(2) he cooked dinner(3) I was a bit stuck for what to get for dinner on Monday night.(4) we went for a walk after dinner(5) Or the bathtub wasn't cleaned, dinner not ready by the time he got home.(6) After a formal dinner including haggis the mayor talked about his hopes for the town.(7) He was speaking at a fundraising dinner dance for the Dominican Convent school for girls at Savoy Hotel in Ndola.(8) A delicious dinner was served along the poolside and games were played after that.(9) Kaylee's mother has organised a fund-raising gala dinner at the end of the month for the organ donor campaign.(10) she attended the annual dinner in aid of the hospice(11) they held a formal dinner to celebrate their win(12) She made certain she had the room key and headed for the main building where she could have a late dinner .(13) Your mum would have a nice dinner cooked for you.(14) A candlelit dinner at the beachfront restaurant is sure to provide the perfect end to the day.(15) But Grace looked like a goddess for Judy's engagement dinner on Friday night.(16) On Monday April 2, Amor Restaurant held its 7th anniversary charity dinner , which was a roaring success.
(1) have dinner :: ಭೋಜನ
(2) eat dinner :: ರಾತ್ರಿ ಊಟ
(3) make dinner :: ರಾತ್ರಿ ಊಟ ತಯಾರಿಸು
(4) dinner party :: ಔತಣಕೂಟದಲ್ಲಿ
(5) dinner plate :: ಊಟದ ತಟ್ಟೆ
(6) have a dinner :: ಭೋಜನ
(7) dinner jacket :: ಭೋಜನ ಜಾಕೆಟ್
(8) at dinner :: ಊಟಕ್ಕೆ
(9) before dinner :: ಊಟದ ಮುಂಚೆ
(10) farewell dinner :: ವಿದಾಯ ಊಟದ
1. evening meal ::
2. supper ::
3. main meal ::
4. lunch ::
5. midday meal ::
6. feast ::
7. banquet ::
8. dinner party ::
9. spread ::
10. din-din ::
11. repast ::
dinner, dinnered, dinnering, dinners, dinnerware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I brought my new friend, Barry Kripke,
home for DINNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Okay. Yeah, well, I'm just gonna go eat
my DINNER elsewhere.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
How can she have DINNER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
to kill 10,000 men in battle
than a dozen at DINNER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
our DINNER schedule,
my pajama rotation,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Kannada Dictionary: dinner
Meaning and definitions of dinner, translation in Kannada language for dinner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dinner in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dinner"
What dinner means in Kannada, dinner meaning in Kannada, dinner definition, examples and pronunciation of dinner in Kannada language.