ಬಳಸಿ ಬಿಸಾಡುವ, ಎಸೆಯುವ ವಸ್ತು
Noun(1) an item that can be disposed of after it has been used
Adjective(1) free or available for use or disposition(2) designed to be disposed of after use
(1) disposable nappies(2) Further investigation showed they also contained hospital waste, including disposable syringes and surgical gloves.(3) We have exhausted all our savings and disposable assets.(4) Women are for their pleasure, consumption, exploitation and when they are done with them, the women are disposable .(5) Even the razor should be a disposable one, thrown out after use.(6) But with the new fashion for disposable leaders, perhaps it doesn't matter much.(7) disposable camera(8) As Marx put it in his great work Capital, from the point of view of the system, ├ö├ç├┐if a worker consumes his disposable time for himself, he robs the capitalist.├ö├ç├û(9) Brokering deals with things Britain didn't even possess is what kept her afloat in an age where several companies had a larger gross revenue and more disposable budget than the defunct remnants of age old empires.(10) I would identify what disposable money I had each month, and divide it equally between the two.(11) Maybe I shouldn't have used cheap disposable razors.(12) Keep extra supplies on hand if your system requires disposable filters and special sanitizing solutions.(13) We're dealing with what you should really consider to be disposable people and kind of even a new model of slavery.(14) By the end of 2002, Irish investors will have invested more of their annual disposable capital than ever before into property.(15) During the purge I came across a still-functional disposable razor and since I was in a whimsical mood, I proceeded to convert my full beard into a goatee.(16) So he conceived of a line of cheap, disposable razor blades that could be purchased in bulk and discarded before they ever needed sharpening.
(1) disposable income :: ಬಳಸಬಹುದಾದ ಆದಾಯ
(2) disposable camera :: ಬಿಸಾಡಬಹುದಾದ ಕ್ಯಾಮೆರಾ
(3) disposable syringe :: ಬಿಸಾಡಬಹುದಾದ ಸಿರಿಂಜ್
(4) disposable cup :: ಬಿಸಾಡಬಹುದಾದ ಕಪ್
(5) disposable nappy :: ಬಿಸಾಡಬಹುದಾದ ಮತ್ತುಬರಿಸುವ
1. throwaway ::
2. expendable ::
3. single-use ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If the lab room
DISPOSABLE shoe cover fits.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
He compared Sheldon to a DISPOSABLE
feminine cleansing product...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: disposable
Meaning and definitions of disposable, translation in Kannada language for disposable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of disposable in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "disposable"
What disposable means in Kannada, disposable meaning in Kannada, disposable definition, examples and pronunciation of disposable in Kannada language.