ಬಾಗಿಲು, ದ್ವಾರ, ಕದಭಾಗಿಲು
Noun(1) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle(2) the entrance (the space in a wall(3) anything providing a means of access (or escape(4) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road(5) a room that is entered via a door
(1) They threw me back against the metal garage door hard.(2) The guard pointed to the chairs and left, the heavy oak door slamming behind him.(3) He just slammed through the door and just walked straight over to where my teller was.(4) he was standing in the door(5) When he walks in the door , he reads a simple red and white document that's on his desk.(6) close the door(7) she walked through the door(8) To leave the game last night, you had to pass through a revolving metal door .(9) half door(10) I can't open the door(11) he went in the main door(12) Just before you get to the unlocked door at the end of the hall you will see a crate.(13) I go through a door and walk past the second pool, which is exactly the same, if a little grander.(14) did you lock the door?(15) I was interrupted yet again by the stupid door banging against the wall.(16) Their conversation was interrupted by the door creaking open.
(1) close the door :: ಬಾಗಿಲು ಮುಚ್ಚು
(2) open the door :: ಬಾಗಿಲನ್ನು ತೆರೆ
(3) front door :: ಮುಂದಿನ ಬಾಗಿಲು
(4) back door :: ಹಿಂಬಾಗಿಲು
(5) sliding door :: ಸರಿಸುವ ಬಾಗಿಲು
(6) girl next door :: ಪಕ್ಕದ್ಮನೆ ಹುಡುಗಿ
(7) shut the door :: ಬಾಗಿಲನ್ನು ಮುಚ್ಚಿ
(8) door to door :: ಬಾಗಿಲಿಂದ ಬಾಗಿಲಿಗೆ
(9) open door :: ತೆರೆದ ಬಾಗಿಲು
1. doorway ::
2. portal ::
3. opening ::
4. entrance ::
5. entry ::
6. exit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sorry I'm late, but my hammer got stuck
in the DOOR on the bus.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
I don’t think my son would like
you go knocking on his DOOR.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I've never knocked on my own DOOR before.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Kannada Dictionary: door
Meaning and definitions of door, translation in Kannada language for door with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of door in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "door"
What door means in Kannada, door meaning
in Kannada, door definition, examples and pronunciation
of door in Kannada language.