- ಡ್ರಿಲ್ಕೊರೆಯಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆಮೆಂಟ್ ಡ್ರಿಲ್ಲರ್ಕೊರೆಯುವಅಭ್ಯಾಸದ
Noun(1) a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows(2) similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored(3) systematic training by multiple repetitions(4) (military, as in ceremonial parades
Verb(1) make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool(2) train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons(3) learn by repetition(4) teach by repetition(5) undergo military training or do military exercises
(1) BP has been licensed to drill for oil in the area(2) I use this drill to practice staying behind the ball.(3) They pose in front of tents and barracks or drill on the fields and open areas.(4) And Coach Mackie does every drill and exercise with his players, not because he has to, but because that's the way he has always done it.(5) You need to drill a hole clean through the block.(6) Normally, firing an assault rifle was like holding a pneumatic drill .(7) The climax shows all the friends in military uniforms doing drill .(8) Instead, parade ground drill became a means of teaching soldiers about the value of organized, unitary action.(9) Ranchers and environmentalists are again coming together to fight a proposal to drill for oil and gas in southern Alberta, this time near the protected Whaleback region.(10) He is still trying to drill the notion into the heads of his partners.(11) Paul and I spent the afternoon putting up the weather station in the garden, having asked next door if we could drill holes in their fence posts.(12) Farther east in the Corn Belt, most producers plant their corn and drill their soybeans at the same time for better yields of both crops.(13) The basketball coach or the music teacher needs no convincing regarding the value of drill and practice on fundamental skills.(14) A mock fire drill was central to the plan and was scheduled one week after the in-service program.(15) In this mode, the computer can be used to teach the learner through tutorials, drill and practice, games, simulations or a combination of any of these strategies.(16) The fine straight lines radiating outward are remnants of the little furrows left by a seed drill or an air seeder.
(1) drill bit :: ಡ್ರಿಲ್ ಬಿಟ್
(2) hand drill :: ಕೈ ಡ್ರಿಲ್
(3) fire drill :: ಅಗ್ನಿಶಾಮಕ ಕವಾಯತು
(4) electric drill :: ವಿದ್ಯುತ್ ಡ್ರಿಲ್
(5) drill pipe :: ಡ್ರಿಲ್ ಪೈಪ್
(6) drill down :: ಕೆಳಗೆ ಕೊರೆತಕ್ಕಾಗಿ
(7) drill press :: ಡ್ರಿಲ್ ಪತ್ರಿಕಾ
(8) power drill :: ವಿದ್ಯುತ್ ಸಾಲು
(9) drill hole :: ಡ್ರಿಲ್ ಕುಳಿ
(10) seed drill :: ನೇಗಿಲ ಸಾಲು
1. drilling tool ::
2. training ::
3. procedure ::
4. recitation ::
5. bore a hole in ::
6. train ::
7. instill ::
8. bore ::
9. practice ::
drill, drilled, driller, drillers, drilling, drills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, uh, can you
pass me that DRILL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
All right, and the purpose of this DRILL
is to acclimate us to the use of tools...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Every day they DRILL from dawn to dusk
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
will DRILL daily with spears,
pikes, bow and arrow.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
...when you bought me this
princess-cut DRILL bit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Kannada Dictionary: drill
Meaning and definitions of drill, translation in Kannada language for drill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drill in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "drill"
What drill means in Kannada, drill meaning in Kannada, drill definition, examples and pronunciation of drill in Kannada language.