ಪ್ರತಿ, ಪ್ರತಿಯೊಂದರ, ಪ್ರತಿಯೊಬ್ಬನ(ಳ)ಪ್ರತಿೊ೦ದು
Adjective(1) (used of count nouns
Adverb(1) to or from every one of two or more (considered individually
(1) the tickets cost ├ö├®┬╝10 each(2) Fawcett's team won the last three ends but managed only a single shot on each of them.(3) When the buns have risen, use the back of a knife to make a cross indentation on the top of each one.(4) he had a doll each for them(5) I divided the specimens into three groups of about twenty each and handed out the first group after my talk.(6) There will be three sessions on each of the first two days and then two sessions each day.(7) each one of us was asked what went on(8) The names went on and with each one some lucky man let out a yelp and snatched his letter up.(9) each and every one of them complained(10) Responses to each of the items on the scale are given a score of between zero and three.(11) each battery is in a separate compartment(12) The activities or thoughts that bring on a state of flow are different for each of us.(13) the cameras cost Ôö¼├║35 each(14) each will be interviewed in their turn(15) they'll be held at each of the venues(16) Four seminars were held in July, one each for trustees, presidents, deans, and school heads.
(1) each other :: ಪರಸ್ಪರ
(2) each one :: ಪ್ರತಿಯೊಂದು
(3) each time :: ಪ್ರತಿ ಬಾರಿ
(4) with each other :: ಪರಸ್ಪರ
(5) each day :: ಪ್ರತಿ ದಿನ
(6) for each :: ಪ್ರತಿಯೊಂದಕ್ಕೂ
(7) each year :: ಪ್ರತಿ ವರ್ಷ
(8) to each :: ಪ್ರತಿಯೊಂದಕ್ಕೆ
(9) know each other :: ಪರಸ್ಪರ ತಿಳಿಯಲು
(10) each person :: ಪ್ರತಿ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಯ
1. every ::
2. each and every ::
3. every single ::
4. every one ::
5. each one ::
6. each and every one ::
7. all ::
8. the whole lot ::
9. apiece ::
10. per person ::
11. per capita ::
12. from each ::
14. respectively ::
15. severally ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They really don't want us
talking to EACH other, do they?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
any commitments to EACH other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Aren't they something?
One for EACH of the 50 states.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
our families get along
and we EACH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Well... Well, they've known
EACH other a long time,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
English to Kannada Dictionary: each
Meaning and definitions of each, translation in Kannada language for each with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of each in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "each"
What each means in Kannada, each meaning
in Kannada, each definition, examples and pronunciation
of each in Kannada language.